Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao May 2nd!!

truth on hold

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mayweather beats women

It blows my mind how little this is discussed. The vitriol towards say a Mike Vick is way worse than it is towards Mayweather. It isn't just one woman either it is multiple even ending in a jail sentence in one instance. Yet somehow people just don't seem to care.

It blows my mind how little this is discussed. The vitriol towards say a Mike Vick is way worse than it is towards Mayweather. It isn't just one woman either it is multiple even ending in a jail sentence in one instance. Yet somehow people just don't seem to care.

I think this fight is gonna be much better then most realize

I think Manny has one more left in him.

that sucker punch was preceded by the most blatant head butt by Ortiz by any boxer Ive ever seen. He got what he deserved

Ummm No. Nice try.

Headbutting is not cool. I got that. Butthead Ortiz added the butthead to his combo. Stupid butthead move by a butthead.

However Gayweather's is 100 times worse. While Ortiz is in 100% non defense mode. He's getting out of the freaking apology hug that Ortiz was giving him.

Look at it again. How can I respect a guy that throws a sucker punch a half second after the apology hug.

By definition that should make him the biggest dbag on the planet.

ONE Dont accept the apology hug Ahole if you were THAT ready to get back to the fight. Waive the hug and resume the action Ahole!

TWO Dont sucker punch anyone. Period. But specially not one who is giving you an apology hug and not ready to resume action.

That was the biggest headbutt you had ever seen???? An attempt that barely connected and didnt even cause bloodflow???

I think this fight is gonna be much better then most realize

I think Manny has one more left in him.

No it will be another boring Gayweather fight.

Roach made is clearer than water. "The last two Mayweather fights put me to sleep"

Boring. This fight should have happened 5 years ago.

Manny hasn't knocked anyone out since he moved up in weight, but he certainly has the ability. Floyd's chin has never been tested. I've only seen him hurt one time and that was against Mosely.

Demarcus Corely, of all people, had him wobbly at one point but couldn't capitalize on it and lost.

Ummm No. Nice try.

Headbutting is not cool. I got that. Butthead Ortiz added the butthead to his combo. Stupid butthead move by a butthead.

However Gayweather's is 100 times worse. While Ortiz is in 100% non defense mode. He's getting out of the freaking apology hug that Ortiz was giving him.

Look at it again. How can I respect a guy that throws a sucker punch a half second after the apology hug.

By definition that should make him the biggest dbag on the planet.

ONE Dont accept the apology hug Ahole if you were THAT ready to get back to the fight. Waive the hug and resume the action Ahole!

TWO Dont sucker punch anyone. Period. But specially not one who is giving you an apology hug and not ready to resume action.

That was the biggest headbutt you had ever seen???? An attempt that barely connected and didnt even cause bloodflow???

I'm no fan of Floyd, but I can't fault him for that right there. Dude had already touched gloves and hugged earlier on what was a fairly blatant head butt attempt. If you watch closely, Floyd didn't accept the last hug. He kept his gloves up and caught the dude. He should have had his guard up instead of trying to make out with Floyd

Demarcus Corely, of all people, had him wobbly at one point but couldn't capitalize on it and lost.

I'm no fan of Floyd, but I can't fault him for that right there. Dude had already touched gloves and hugged earlier on what was a fairly blatant head butt attempt. If you watch closely, Floyd didn't accept the last hug. He kept his gloves up and caught the dude. He should have had his guard up instead of trying to make out with Floyd

That was a great right hand. People keep saying Floyd doesn't have power should look right there. If he catches someone he can put them away. He doesn't have more KO's because he's more tactical fighter focused on defensive skills. If Manny gets the punch count up and Floyd senses he won't get a decision, I can see him using that under appreciated power and taking Manny out. In fact I think that may be the most probable scenario. I'm calling it: Floyd TKO's Manny in Rd9

Edited by JTSP

the media isn't hyping it so no one is paying attention or knows.

That was a great right hand. People keep saying Floyd doesn't have power should look right there. If he catches someone he can put them away. He doesn't have more KO's because he's more tactical fighter focused on defensive skills. If Manny gets the punch count up and Floyd senses he won't get a decision, I can see him using that under appreciated power and taking Manny out. In fact I think that may be the most probable scenario. I'm calling it: Floyd TKO's Manny in Rd9

me thinks someone is a little biased

Which is fine

Bs. Maybe he didnt "accept it" mentally, but it happened. After the hug, he sucker punched.

You look at again. The hug takes place and as Ortiz is walking back to get into position, he gets punched. Totally helpless.

Again the headbutt is not cool. But at least they know to expect that. They are trained for that. "Watch for the aholes that will try to headbutt if you get too close."

I dont think they spend hours of training for SUCKER PUNCHES.

Gayweather is an ahole and I cant stand him.

Basically which is one is worse? Butting head or sucker punching. For me it will always be a sucker punch. That's like shooting someone in the back. C'mon man???

me thinks someone is a little biased

Which is fine

Mayweather beats women

Yeah and that Manny sure knows how to treat a woman.

Jinkee admits: Manny cheated on me

She might have hinted it in interviews and gave pointed messages to those involved, but this is the first time on live television that Jinkee Pacquiao has addressed the issue directly.

Perhaps it might have been just water under the bridge, but Jinkee just wanted to let it all out once and for all.

On ABS-CBNs Kris TV recently, Jinkee admitted that she had seriously dealt with husband Manny Pacquiaos womanizing, which she said was a result of the former pound-for-pound champs fame and the influence of those who surround him.

https://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/omgphnewsblog/jinkee-admits-manny-cheats-165100974.html

Edited by JTSP

Some pretty good analysis here

Pacquiaos best quality will be his undoing vs. Mayweather

The pick here is Mayweather by late stoppage.

His eagerness to deliver a good fight for his fans will be his undoing. Hell try to force the action and leave himself open to Mayweathers precise counter-punching. It will come to a point late in the fight when Pacquiao has endured enough from the bigger and faster champion. Referee Kenny Bayless respects Pacquiao too much to let him be damaged.

http://nypost.com/2015/05/02/pacquiaos-best-quality-will-be-his-undoing-vs-mayweather/

Edited by JTSP

Mayweather beats women

Which is why I hope Pacquiao can pull the upset.

I already bought the fight... Who's coming over to watch it?

I went to a party at a friend's house for the Tyson-Spinks fight. The host was in the bathroom when the fight started, and when he came out the fight was already over .

After the Mayweather camp learned that ESPNs Michelle Beadle had publicly condemned Mayweather for his history of violence against women, theyvia their network, the CBS-owned Showtimedenied Beadle a press credential for the fight. Mayweather/Showtime also revoked a press credential to CNNs Rachel Nichols, who relentlessly grilled Mayweather over his history of domestic violence last year.

This fight is happening several years too late to be interesting.

Floyd is the naturally bigger man and probably better as well.

Then you have the devastating KO suffered by Manny at the hands of J.M. Marquez.

Manny is not the Manny of old, and Manny needs to be the Manny of old to have a solid shot at Mayweather.

Floyd wins a decision relatively easily.

I do love Manny though and I hope he has one last fight in him.

I'd love to see him come out with that devastating, aggressive, straight ahead style, and we'll see how Floyd handles it.