Have we talked about Buffalo being one of worst sports logos

mead107

I always suspected the Sabres No-Goal game was awarded to the Stars because the refs just couldn't stand looking at the Smoking Goatheads for one more minute.

And in honor of Dave Barry, "Smoking Goatheads" would be a great name for a rock band.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually agree with all of those except the Bills.

It may not be a pc thing...but I think the Redskins have one of the, if not the, best looking uniform in all of sports. Love that logo, love the team colors.

I also happen to think the Bills logo is pretty sweet too...maybe I am biased! :rolleyes:

It may not be a pc thing...but I think the Redskins have one of the, if not the, best looking uniform in all of sports. Love that logo, love the team colors.

I also happen to think the Bills logo is pretty sweet too...maybe I am biased! :rolleyes:

It's not biased. I'm a die hard Sabres fan, and I, like most Sabres fans, hated the Slug.

It's not biased. I'm a die hard Sabres fan, and I, like most Sabres fans, hated the Slug.

Oh yeah...almost forgot about that....interestingly, I hated the goat--head logo too...until they changed to the slug...than I missed the goat head....now, I kinda remember it fondly...I have no such fondness for the slug...the one slug-themed t-shirt I had is now a rag I use for wiping moisture off my car window in the morning.

Oh yeah...almost forgot about that....interestingly, I hated the goat--head logo too...until they changed to the slug...than I missed the goat head....now, I kinda remember it fondly...I have no such fondness for the slug...the one slug-themed t-shirt I had is now a rag I use for wiping moisture off my car window in the morning.

Funny. I actually hated the slug. Let everybody know how much I hated it. Then my aunt bought me a slug t-shirt of the clearance rack as a joke for Christmas. I really like the shirt actually. Maybe even though I hate the logo, I long for the talent that was on the team.

I actually like both Portland's and Carolina logo's

The old Dallas Maverick logo was great.

Buffalo%20Bill%2001.jpg

here we go, this should work

If we could only create a picture of Buffalo Bill standing over a dead Buffalo while shoot at an Indian, then we could really offend people.

How about this new logo

maybe this will offend people better10753216_1.jpg?v=8CDF5ECC44A5240

Edited by KRT88