Feminist Aborts Baby Boy

Dante

So you are serious asking someone to prove a negative? And also being insulting about? Stupid

I'm asking someone to prove a story I read is fake.

How does he know? Did he write the original article, is he the father of the child?

You presume an awful lot. I didn't even offer an opinion on the subject. Stop being such a sanctimonious blowhard and just post a link when you call out another post as being fake. You may well be right, but at least have the courtesy to share the source of your enlightenment with others. It makes for good conversation.

This is the way he rolls. It's been his MO ever since he started posting here. The fact is that he is not a serious poster. Not really worth our time.

Maybe but he proclaims it is fake so he must have proof somewhere?

I guess it sort of blurs the line between a fact and an opinion, but I'd be willing to be he is right

This is the way he rolls. It's been his MO ever since he started posting here. The fact is that he is not a serious poster. Not really worth our time.

You two!! Lol

Maybe but he proclaims it is fake so he must have proof somewhere?

Actually, he said that was "verified" as being fake. Which means something or someone has verifiable proof that it's fake. Seems like an easy enough thing to share, no?

Interestingly, if you read the comments, you see a bunch of progs yelling it's fake, but none of them actually proving it's fake. Much like they used to say Dr. Gosnell wasn't really killing babies and it was all just a fake story.

What is your source that it is fake you !@#$ing mouth breather?

You guys kill me - you are sooooo easy to get riled up -

Include a link? ....a simple google would reveal several "sources" referencing this story - take your pick - why not include one? Because your "MO" is to simply say the source referenced is not believable, has an agenda, is political....so why bother?

Ever see that that "MO" pervades your entire strategy on PPP? Come out with a "take" and then dispute/deride differing opinions by disputing the source of information.

My two faves are Cliven Bundy and GW. People here stuck with that arsehat Bundy long after he was shown to be a total fraud on every level - but he was against Obama - yeah!

GW - yup - its an amazing hoax perpetrated AG the left, greedy scientists, to get what? You realize that the US and probably Russia are the only countries on the 3 percent side - nice company. In Russia - Putin controls the media - here - there is enough well funded media to attract the lemmings...

Have to go blow my nose :thumbsup:

Oh - and if that doesn't work - just break out the name calling.

Include a link? ....a simple google would reveal several "sources" referencing this story - take your pick - why not include one? Because your "MO" is to simply say the source referenced is not believable, has an agenda, is political....so why bother?

Ever see that that "MO" pervades your entire strategy on PPP? Come out with a "take" and then dispute/deride differing opinions by disputing the source of information.

My two faves are Cliven Bundy and GW. People here stuck with that arsehat Bundy long after he was shown to be a total fraud on every level - but he was against Obama - yeah!

GW - yup - its an amazing hoax perpetrated AG the left, greedy scientists, to get what? You realize that the US and probably Russia are the only countries on the 3 percent side - nice company. In Russia - Putin controls the media - here - there is enough well funded media to attract the lemmings...

So basically you have nothing?

Because your "MO" is to simply say the source referenced is not believable, has an agenda, is political....so why bother?

LOL an amazing response from Baskin...... :lol:

IronyMeter1.gif

I'm confused. What does that even mean?

:lol:

Does it really matter if it is fake or real? Well yes it does to the baby of course, but:

The world is sick if someone with the incoherent thought patterns displayed in that article aborts a baby because of its sex and has the audacity to proclaim it a liberating experience for her.

or

The world is sick if someone with the incoherent thought patterns displayed in that article fakes a story about aborting a baby because of its sex and has the audacity to proclaim it a liberating experience for her.

In either case it shows that there are many sick sick people that are so self centered they believe that they somehow make a positive impact on the world by eliminating what would have been one male in multiple billions walking the planet. By committing the act or faking the story she has made no positive impact other than perhaps helping shed light on the fact that the psychobabble crap that has gone on for far too long in our over privileged lives leads to dysfunctional people that are doing nothing to help anyone and simply scream me me me all day as loud as they can. We used to call these people crazy and tune them out. Now they are some ignition point for arguments. Put them on ignore.

Aside from a correct point, nope, he anti got nothing, lol

What would that verifiable point be?

This is what he wrote:

"Include a link? ....a simple google would reveal several "sources" referencing this story - take your pick - why not include one? Because your "MO" is to simply say the source referenced is not believable, has an agenda, is political....so why bother?

Ever see that that "MO" pervades your entire strategy on PPP? Come out with a "take" and then dispute/deride differing opinions by disputing the source of information."

What would the source of information be?

Is Baskin really you with better grammar?

What would that verifiable point be?

This is what he wrote:

"Include a link? ....a simple google would reveal several "sources" referencing this story - take your pick - why not include one? Because your "MO" is to simply say the source referenced is not believable, has an agenda, is political....so why bother?

Ever see that that "MO" pervades your entire strategy on PPP? Come out with a "take" and then dispute/deride differing opinions by disputing the source of information."

What would the source of information be?

Is Baskin really you with better grammar?

his point is that you clowns, instead of sitting there trying---and failing--at gotcha question after pointless and childish gotcha question could simply look it up yourselves. But like puppy dogs you keep running around in circles chasing your own tails. Idiots!

his point is that you clowns, instead of sitting there trying---and failing--at gotcha question after pointless and childish gotcha question could simply look it up yourselves. But like puppy dogs you keep running around in circles chasing your own tails. Idiots!

Not really. Etiquette on a web forum is to backup a statement.