Jerry Rice admits to using stickum

YoloinOhio

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ProFootballTalk: Jerry Rice admits cheating, ESPN and NFL ignore it http://t.co/ILJFKvJo8A

I was going to say that maybe it's because it's some 15-20 years old. Then I remembered the types of headlines those sites put on their front pages. "Lebron tweets: I had wheaties for breakfast this morning."

@ProFootballTalk: Jerry Rice doubles down on his admission of cheating with stickum, claims everyone did it http://t.co/aGrmXROITo

This is all PR stuff leading up to the findings from the NFl's bull **** investigation into deflate gate. It also is intended to help Brady's legacy. It's all PR garbage and propaganda. If you don't Get how easy it is to buy a mental midget like Jerry Rice and get him to do this... Look at this guys endorsement resume, he'll do anything for cash.

Edited by Momentoftrth

This is all PR stuff leading up to the findings from the NFl's bull **** investigation into deflate gate. It also is intended to help Brady's legacy. It's all PR garbage and propaganda. If you don't Get how easy it is to buy a mental midget like Jerry Rice and get him to do this... Look at this guys endorsement resume, he'll do anything for cash.

That's quite the conspiracy theory you have there. No matter what happens with the investigation, it fits into your point of view. Bravo.

Edited by NDBoston

That's quite the conspiracy theory you have there. No matter what happens with the investigation, it fits into your point of view. Bravo.

Are you living in a world where you don't think there have been meetings regarding damage control? I'm not saying necessarily that he's right, but without a doubt there will be an attempt to clear the NFL's image via the media.

Are you living in a world where you don't think there have been meetings regarding damage control? I'm not saying necessarily that he's right, but without a doubt there will be an attempt to clear the NFL's image via the media.

By intentionally calling into question a Hall of Famer from an earlier dynasty's career achievements? Great way to control damage :doh:

Edited by HoF Watkins