Season Ticket Price Increase

powerbroker

Did season tix previously include the Toronto game?

thought they were separate, but I'm just guessing but 90% confident

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-2/Buffalo-Bills-release-2013-ticket-prices/6087dcd9-87e7-4013-8ea4-b2f87f148a37

The 2013 Season Ticket Package will include nine home games at Ralph Wilson Stadium (seven regular season games and two preseason games). The Bills will play one regular season game in Toronto in 2013. The time and date for this game will be determined by the NFL.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

You guys have to be bottom 5 still with us, right?

I'm not sure. Our stadium was publically funded - I will need to look that up.

OK - I looked it up and I don't know i I am looking at the right list but it shows avg initial ticket prices per team for 2014 and we were LAST. $146.53 http://blog.tiqiq.com/2014/04/2014-nfl-tickets-team-team-average-prices/

I'm not sure. Our stadium was publically funded - I will need to look that up.

OK - I looked it up and I don't know i I am looking at the right list but it shows avg initial ticket prices per team for 2014 and we were LAST. $146.53 http://blog.tiqiq.com/2014/04/2014-nfl-tickets-team-team-average-prices/

Hmmm, could have swore we were last. Maybe our cheapest are the lowest.

I've been a season ticket holder for 8 years and this is the second increase in that time, I believe. I'm fine with it if T. Pegs wants to take in a little more dough to make it rain during free agency. At least it's not just a pure money grab. Our new owner has already dropped serious coin on the franchise and is poised to do much more.

I don't necessarily mind the increase, but I am not impressed that I have to figure it out myself. When they freeze the price they are very quick to announce it in the media and in the info they send out. This time around, the package says nothing outside of "Pay Now" , "Contact us if you have questions". How about explaining it (it's been a few years, still one of the lowest in the league, etc) ?

Pegs just ponied up $1.4 Bil. to keep the team where it belongs. I didn't know what to expect. I am VERY happy, and glad to pay for the moderate price increase

I don't necessarily mind the increase, but I am not impressed that I have to figure it out myself. When they freeze the price they are very quick to announce it in the media and in the info they send out. This time around, the package says nothing outside of "Pay Now" , "Contact us if you have questions". How about explaining it (it's been a few years, still one of the lowest in the league, etc) ?

There is an up to 6 mo. payment plan available.

I've been a season ticket holder for 8 years and this is the second increase in that time, I believe. I'm fine with it if T. Pegs wants to take in a little more dough to make it rain during free agency. At least it's not just a pure money grab. Our new owner has already dropped serious coin on the franchise and is poised to do much more.

My first year, (1989) I believe that upper level seats were around $140 a pop.