A win for the average joes

Two Irish guys snuck into the Super Bowl with no tickets, got to sit in $25,000 seats and hung out with Lawyer Milloy...Pics and proof that this actually happened in the link. Now this is a true Bucket List kind of experience and these guys will forever have the ultimate barstool story to tell when their hanging out with their buddies that will last the rest of their lives.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2015/02/03/two-irish-guys-sneaked-into-the-super-bowl-without-tickets-and-snagged-25000-seats/?tid=sm_fb

Two Irish guys snuck into the Super Bowl with no tickets, got to sit in $25,000 seats and hung out with Lawyer Milloy...Pics and proof that this actually happened in the link. Now this is a true Bucket List kind of experience and these guys will forever have the ultimate barstool story to tell when their hanging out with their buddies that will last the rest of their lives.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2015/02/03/two-irish-guys-sneaked-into-the-super-bowl-without-tickets-and-snagged-25000-seats/?tid=sm_fb

:thumbsup:

So a win for criminals?

I look at it as a Robin Hood scenario, the NFL has been robbing the fans for years. I have no problem with what these guys did...granted if they got caught I wouldn't have any sympathy for them either as what they did was certainly illegal. Just a ballsy move, they are very lucky they got away with it...a couple of modern day Irish folk heroes :beer:

I look at it as a Robin Hood scenario, the NFL has been robbing the fans for years. I have no problem with what these guys did...granted if they got caught I wouldn't have any sympathy for them either as what they did was certainly illegal. Just a ballsy move, they are very lucky they got away with it...a couple of modern day Irish folk heroes :beer:

To rob someone you have to force them to give you something. What has the NFL ever forced you?

The NFL has made billions off of football fans and has gotten to the point were the average blue collar fan cannot even afford to attend a game in most places. The same kind of fans who laid the foundation for the following the NFL has today. The NFL is the most greedy corporate scum sucking organization there is. Do I realize that technically what they did was stealing? Yes I do. Do I have any sympathy for the NFL? No not really

Who cares? Trespassing worst case. It looks like they had a hell of a time. I probably would have done it too.

:thumbsup:

Remember this story in the context of deflate gate and suggestions that "it would be impossible to deflate a football on the sidelines in front of thousands of people."

Right. Just like it's impossible to sneak into a Super Bowl and sit in the 4th row in front of an ex-NFL player and Superbowl champion and make friends with him. For free.

Where there's a will there's a way. Most people don't realize that you can do all kinds of wild, crazy, or flat out illegal things if you simply want to without reprisal.