No conspiracy but 3rd TD to Amendola clearly illegal

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, a guy being half a yard too close to the line had nothing to do with the outcome of the play. It changed nothing, fooled no one.

Except its illegal and is a penalty on a TD that ended up determining the game. But it's no significance because team refs miss calls all the time. It was an infraction. It wasn't called. People are pissed that the team they hate most won the SB. Get over it. Your shtick is is so lame.

Pitiful .. It's weak to know a fact and not post than worry that someone like you will call him a whiner if he is certain about a play .. The cliche is your easy self righteousness to call him out without the respect of actually looking at the replay . He pointed it out and was passionate about it , get over yourself .

Fatality!

post-15917-0-10979000-1422886977_thumb.jpg

It's fascinating that people really get upset/offended/butthurt that others create threads. You don't think it "deserves" a thread. Lol.

Note to those: don't like the thread....don't read it.

Note to those: don't like the thread....don't post in it.

Watch the play. Brady's pass to Amendola.

Edelman and LaFell are both on the line and go on patterns. Amendola on same side a half yard off the line, which is also illegal. But Edelman is not a legal receiver.

I was yelling at the TV when it happened.

http://www.nfl.com/

Brady breaks Montana's TD record is the play.

as others pointed out - that's a legal formation:

SE LT LG C RG RT TE ( 7 men on LOS )

FL FL

RB QB

and is similar to the formation used for 4th touchdown..

SE LT LG C RG RT TE ( 7 men on LOS )

QB FL FL

RB

Just looked at it closely. If you look at the feet of the interior linemen, and go by that, virtually ALL NINE guys are on the line of scrimmage! The guy in the slot may be about one foot further back, but everybody other than the center is on the same horizontal line.

Bottom line is that it should have been flagged for sure.

I thought the worst call of the night was the no call on the obvious intentional grounding by Mrs brady earlier in that drive.

The late hit out of bounds call a little later was very weak also.

And then they missed an obvious offensive pass interference in the end zone, which unfortunately prevented an interception.

And the go ahead score could have been called Offensive pass interference too.

I thought the worst call of the night was the no call on the obvious intentional grounding by Mrs brady earlier in that drive.

The late hit out of bounds call a little later was very weak also.

And then they missed an obvious offensive pass interference in the end zone, which unfortunately prevented an interception.

And the go ahead score could have been called Offensive pass interference too.

yep that was the one I thought was way worse than the intentional grounding KO got called for.

Just looked at it closely. If you look at the feet of the interior linemen, and go by that, virtually ALL NINE guys are on the line of scrimmage! The guy in the slot may be about one foot further back, but everybody other than the center is on the same horizontal line.

Bottom line is that it should have been flagged for sure.

typical alignment of the *ats* all the time. Kelso always screams about the fact the tackles are so far into LOS giving that etra split second before engaging the DL

Agreed on that. When I think of the couple of key ones called on Orton this year then to have a non call there was ridiculous. His pass was nowhere near a receiver.

I guess because I haven't lived in WNY for 19 years and missed the part where the Pats where responsible for all the Bills ineptitude.

Yeah Jim because that's exactly what KtFaBD was doing in this thread. You see a thread and your tinfoil hat triggers an immediate response. I'd recommend you give it a rest.

Edelman and LaFell are both on the line and go on patterns. Amendola on same side a half yard off the line, which is also illegal. But Edelman is not a legal receiver.

What about the push off??? It was text book offensive pass interference. And they keep showing it as a highlight. Only the Pats.

OK I'll toe the company line. I hate the Pats* to the bottom of my soul. If I saw Brady helping his mom across the street I would run them over. I can't prove they cheat but we all know they do. there now do I fit in?

There's Jim, let's everyone notice him again.

Feel better? If not loosen the tinfoil a bit. You either haven't read the thread title or any of the posts in this thread or your reading comprehension is not so strong.

OK I'll toe the company line. I hate the Pats* to the bottom of my soul. If I saw Brady helping his mom across the street I would run them over. I can't prove they cheat but we all know they do. there now do I fit in?

You still hate the Dolphins more, right?

If so, then yes, you fit in.

Why does this thread not surprise me...when you crusade you really crusade man.

If its not a conspiracy, what exactly are you getting at with this thread? What is the point if its "not a conspiracy" to start a thread and claim illegal TDs were allowed for the Pats, especially since you didn't even get the information right about the play according to other posters (I wouldnt know as I didn't record the game and can not go back and watch it). Are you trying to find a new way that the Pats had some unfair advantage now that deflate gate didn't pan out?

You still hate the Dolphins more, right?

If so, then yes, you fit in.

No. I had the great luck of being at the 1980 goal post game-great seats 5 rows up. I could hear Shula yelling "what are we doing out there"! That and the Bills just destroying Miami tru the 90's dropped them from hate to merely dislike. The only team I truly hate today is the cowboys. For many reasons starting with JJ.