C.J. Spiller: Pistol-packing punk

Probabily can't get a liscense in NY since he is not a full time resident, and has only been here 5 years part time....and, he lives in Erie Country (of course) CJ, move to Niagara, Cattaragus, or any other county if you want a concealed carry permit. And, don't expect to get one in NYC either if you sign w. the Jests.

So he's shooting legally at a shooting range, WITH THE POLICE giving him instructions, what about that makes him a punk exactly?

Doesn't say anything about him packing either, can go to the range and use guns provided by range or instructors

Hopeful, owns and shoots but neither packs nor a punk

I think the OP was trying to be funny with the title. You guys are sensitive today

Space Jams

I'm sure he was trying to be funny

In a league where a former TE for the Pats is on trial for being a gang-banger who murdered people for nothing, and others arrested for weed and illegal guns in the trunk, I guess I forgot to laugh at a guy trying to learn the right way to handle a legal tool (a gun), sorry

Edited by Hopeful

Probabily can't get a liscense in NY since he is not a full time resident, and has only been here 5 years part time....and, he lives in Erie Country (of course) CJ, move to Niagara, Cattaragus, or any other county if you want a concealed carry permit. And, don't expect to get one in NYC either if you sign w. the Jests.

I've had a CT license for several years and applied for one in Chemung County because I still have a house in Elmira. It took a lot of paperwork, but I got my NYS CC last summer! (Range memberships are a lot less expensive there than in CT!)