Last post wins part ll

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Captain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! Its really good to feel wanted. Im treading lightly right now because the other job is way cooler haha

Both would be great jobs, but the one in the National park is my dream job. I would never forgive myself I didn't do everything I could to get it. I'm not one to play it safe when I want something.

Dad is coming home from work to advise me right now.

Received my first big boy job offer today.

Its my second choice so I'm waiting to hear back from the other one in the National Park before I accept.

FWIW, contact the Park service and get a status,. you don't want to keep the offer hanging out there too long. like the saying goes you snooze you lose

Thanks! Its really good to feel wanted. Im treading lightly right now because the other job is way cooler haha

Both would be great jobs, but the one in the National park is my dream job. I would never forgive myself I didn't do everything I could to get it. I'm not one to play it safe when I want something.

Dad is coming home from work to advise me right now.

If I may...set a deadline with both. You don't want to wait for the NP and lose option 2. Let NP know that you have an offer, make it clear that you prefer them and are not wanting to pressure them, but, you need to give them an answer by XX/XX/2015.

If I may...set a deadline with both. You don't want to wait for the NP and lose option 2. Let NP know that you have an offer, make it clear that you prefer them and are not wanting to pressure them, but, you need to give them an answer by XX/XX/2015.

Yeah i just emailed both of them. The one offer wants me to come in Monday and review it, so I told them I would. Last week when I interviewed there I told them I was interviewing at the NP so they are aware of it. My dad thinks they are trying to get in before them.

Emailed the NP and asked if we could talk today and told him what was up.

After this interview with the place that offered I was convinced I would never hear from them again haha. So that was a bit of a surprise this morning