If you could create a thread, what would it be about?

BringBackFergy

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we start a thread that doesn't turn into TRBJ's dating/women skills, or lack thereof?

If someone started a thread about how they went to the movies with a co-worker, and then afterwards, stopped for a bite to eat, but then she is texting someone throughout the meal...when the guy asks her "who are you texting?" she says "no one special". But then they go back to his place and they bake a batch of Snickerdoodles and watch a DVD (she picks "Ice Castles" and he picks "Like Water for Chocolate")...as they are watching the DVD, she asks if she can use the bathroom. He gets up after 15 minutes to check on her and the cookies. He hears a "Wham" tribute band noise in the bathroom...he opens he door slowly and she is frantically texting. We come to find out she is texting the guy's brother who, as luck would have it, is a transexual. Now that would be a thread.

Can I have a page without my women/dating skills insulted? That'd be nice.

Or like, a say one nice thing about TRBJ? Even if it's say two mean things, but one nice thing.

TRBJ is a nice guy and an asset to this board. He is also never late with his monthly user fee and his credit card info is always current which allows him to post and create threads for $.75/post and $2.25/thread start.

TRBJ is a nice guy and an asset to this board. He is also never late with his monthly user fee and his credit card info is always current which allows him to post and create threads for $.75/post and $2.25/thread start.

The Prices went up again? Beerball promised that it would stay 60¢ a post, and $1.75 a thread start for atleast two months after that last dozen pictures of my mom.

The Prices went up again? Beerball promised that it would stay 60¢ a post, and $1.75 a thread start for atleast two months after that last dozen pictures of my mom.

Of course. Just like everything, the price slowly increases so you won't notice. Who here remembers 25 cent cheeseburgers at McDonalds?