If you could create a thread, what would it be about?

BringBackFergy

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what kind of nuts do you like?

Great thread topic Mead...salted/roasted in the shell. Cold beer. Nothing like it. Reminds me of days at the Aud watching Sabres games. I still have them while watching the first half of Bills games.....at half time I switch to something else (usually dip or wings).

Springtime is here. I would start a thread about tight tank tops.

Which do you prefer ? Sweater puppets in fall or tight tank tops in the summer ?

I think I vote sweater, women can be insanely hot in business attire. Ain't that right trbj ?

mmmmmmmmmmmm...sundresses

hot_girls_sundresses4.jpg

I would also start a thread where members had to guess what TRBJ's next thread would ask?? For instance, I think TRBJ will start a thread in the next two days asking one of the following:

Why do birds fly south for the winter?

If you could star in a movie, which one would you choose? (TRBJ would choose "Girl Interrupted" and Beerball would choose "Glitter")

mmmmmmmmmmmm...sundresses

hot_girls_sundresses4.jpg

No offense, but I don't think you have the figure to wear that.

• 3 weeks later...

My step dad Larry. He took the toaster oven out of my house, AKA Mom's garage before he moved and makes her drink now.

So you would create a thread asking "How can I find my mom's ex boyfriend Larry and why did he take my cooking device?"

Larry is actually Turbo....think about it. He is online every day and busts your chops.