Super Bowl Prediction

Make Your Prediction  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Patriots
    • Seahawks
    • Too Close to Call

Going with Seahawks.

I'm a secondary guy, and legion of boom probably best I've seen, not only at stopping the pass but in run support too. The latter is important because Pats are good at taking what the defense gives, and in this case they give nothing obvious.

Gronk is great, probably best TE I've seen, but he's one guy and legion of boom I think can at least contain him (flat out shutting down someone like Gronk too much to ask).

On the other side of the ball, Wilson has just as much competitiveness in him as Brady ... he won't give in mentally. Seahawks are defending champs and the game won't be too big for them, or their coach.

But that said, unlike last year it will be close ... neither of these teams gets blown out.

Prediction: Seahawks 20, Pats 17

Wildcard that could turn game the other way: Lynch fumbles, his "never go down" style exposes him to fumbling, and you can bet Pats defense have been instructed to try and create some turnovers.

Edited by JTSP

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the way Seattle is playing right now. They seemed to have peaked at the right time again. I also like the way they continue to grind on offense. Usually that wears the other team down in the fourth quarter. Also, not sold on Pats defense. I take the Hawks. 23-17.

Pats 23-17. I think the whole deflate gate bull **** is going to work to their emotional advantage with an "us against the world" rally cry. Seattle is banged up in the secondary and required a miraculous win to get to the show, while NE just pummeled the Colts and are feeling pretty confident.

Pats 23-17. I think the whole deflate gate bull **** is going to work to their emotional advantage with an "us against the world" rally cry. Seattle is banged up in the secondary and required a miraculous win to get to the show, while NE just pummeled the Colts and are feeling pretty confident.

dont forget the "greatest team ever" got upset during spygate super bowl year

We've seen that scenerio play out in the past :death: