PRO BOWL 2015

Uffalo Ills

I'm really excited about the probowl (unsarcastically), but I dont have cable, so I cant watch it on ESPN which is the only place I know that is broadcasting it. Will it be on WGR? If not, anyone want to start a petition to get it on WGR? I guess I could tune in on some ESPN sponsored radio station, but really, I want to WATCH the Big Three and JJ DESTROYING that Cowboy's O-Line. Can someone help me out?

I'm really excited about the probowl (unsarcastically), but I dont have cable, so I cant watch it on ESPN which is the only place I know that is broadcasting it. Will it be on WGR? If not, anyone want to start a petition to get it on WGR? I guess I could tune in on some ESPN sponsored radio station, but really, I want to WATCH the Big Three and JJ DESTROYING that Cowboy's O-Line. Can someone help me out?

i don't know but I'm actually recording it, lol. I just want to see our guys, won't watch the whole thing. I'm at the nhl all star game right now and following it up with that!

This is token tackling. You're not going to see any vicious hits out there.

True but I've seen injuries just by people falling on legs for example. I guess it's the off season so he could heal but man this is risky in my opinion. Glad to see it though!

Edited by What a Tuel

So far at 5:45 to go in the second half, Team Irvin is leading Team Buffalo plus JJ Watt and Luck by 6.

KWilliams: 1 TFL

MDareus: 2 tkl

Not one mention of the 3 starting Bills defensive linemen. It's kind of a big deal, right?

#norespect

Who? me? I did, plus on ESPN, they are actually talking about them...

Wait, so our 3 guys are not on the same team?? Thats weird.

They are. All were selected by Chris Carter & are on 'Team Carter' along with JJ Watt. They could've been on different sides though. It's done like a fantasy draft.