New York State's most wanted criminal finally arrested.

KD in CA

What's not being reported of course is that in his crusade to weed out corruption and work for the little guy, the sex-crazed former AG & governor Elliott Spitzer, went after headline grabbing arrests of Wall Street, and did nothing to investigate the NY real estate industry. It really didn't matter how flimsy the Wall Street charges were or the negligible impact on the NYS citizenry, Elliott was standing up to the big boys, and the press sopped it up.

Yet, investigating an industry that has a massive connection to the citizenry and the daily shady dealings that go on all the time, especially when it's the root of your family's fortunes? Not a peep.

Good riddance to more bad rubbish.

This has been a great week for WNY. Belichek and Brady are on the hot seat and Sheldon Silver has finally been arrested. Silver's criminal acts and conflicts of interest have been the main catalysts for the implosion of the Upstate economy. With Silver behind bars, hopefully we can finally take our state back. Hopefully, more arrests will occur in the near future (Cuomo, Schneiderman??).

With Silver behind bars, hopefully we can finally take our state back.

You need to be careful with that phrase. When progressives hear you say something like "take our state back" or "take our country back," they tell everyone what you mean is you want to bring back slavery and kill all the coloreds.

This has been a great week for WNY. Belichek and Brady are on the hot seat and Sheldon Silver has finally been arrested. Silver's criminal acts and conflicts of interest have been the main catalysts for the implosion of the Upstate economy. With Silver behind bars, hopefully we can finally take our state back. Hopefully, more arrests will occur in the near future (Cuomo, Schneiderman??).

Come the opening of the next NYS legislative session the only thing that Sheldon Silver will be behind is a podium...unfortunately. Too many "friends" in high places. If/when he is ever tried and convicted it's possible some of his enemies will step into the daylight and depose him from the legislature; but until that time his co-thugs will circle the wagons and take names of those who withdraw their support.

You need to be careful with that phrase. When progressives hear you say something like "take our state back" or "take our country back," they tell everyone what you mean is you want to bring back slavery and kill all the coloreds.

You need to be careful when suggesting ridiculous interpretations of a very benign comment. I think we both know that my post had nothing to do with slavery and racial inequities. I'm also quite sure that slavery was never legal in NY State.

I repeat, Cuomo is still free.

And still no ones pays attention to you

You need to be careful when suggesting ridiculous interpretations of a very benign comment. I think we both know that my post had nothing to do with slavery and racial inequities. I'm also quite sure that slavery was never legal in NY State.

Yes, it was banned in 1829 after having been grandfathered out. Alexander Hamilton led the fight against it. Were there slaves in Buffalo? There is some evidence to suggest that. Joseph Ellicott wrote a letter saying he had a slave for sale in western new york, but there were no chain gangs and such that any one knows about.

how do you feel about muslims?

Your 'tongue-in-cheek' detector not working today?