National Title Game

Dammit...have lived in Cbus since 2006 and by a fluke ended up in WNY tonight because I have to be in Mass. tomorrow for some work stuff. Am now pretty disappointed I'm not out on high st right now! Oh well Bucks got it done! The Urban factor can't be overstated. OH!!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OHIO ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG TEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Close your eyes, spin in a circle, open your eyes. Whoever your looking at is better than Lee Smith.

You guys are nuts Smith is fine, don't be mad at him because Doug wanted to run 3 TEs.

he probably will have a solid role in Romans offense

Well done, OSU. It pains me to type that as a Michigan fan. :beer:

But you have Harbaugh

Whats scary is that they wouldnt have leapfrogged in had the big 12 held a conference championship game.

I hope the playoffs expand to 6 or 8.

some day it will be 32 teams

8 would be perfect. #5 still has a beef at being left out but #9 can't really complain

you can always argue the next one. when #7 or 8 wins, and 9 mightve been better you will hear it.

You guys are nuts Smith is fine, don't be mad at him because Doug wanted to run 3 TEs.

he probably will have a solid role in Romans offense

this might be worse than mario for skelton.

shame on you.

you can always argue the next one. when #7 or 8 wins, and 9 mightve been better you will hear it.

shame on you.

Yup, in March there's always whining from some team that finished eighth in the ACC and gets left out of the hoops tourney.

Someone will always complain but that's not a reason to not have the correct # of teams in the playoff (which is 8, including the champs of each major conference).

Edited by KD in CT

Smith is "fine"? Do you mean he's attractive? I mean, in that case, maybe? Different strokes for different folks, it's all good. But in terms of football abilities, Lee Smith is terrible -- unless you need a 15 yard penalty, then he's your man.

I think that once you get past 8 though you really aren't running into teams that could win 3 consecutive games against 3 top 8 opponents. Could for example someone like Wisconsin have beaten Alabama, TCU & Ohio State in 3 straight games? I highly doubt it but wouldn't be shocked if someone like Michigan State could have.

Smith is "fine"? Do you mean he's attractive? I mean, in that case, maybe? Different strokes for different folks, it's all good. But in terms of football abilities, Lee Smith is terrible -- unless you need a 15 yard penalty, then he's your man.

Ha ha

they are both for real!

Zeke is a true soph. Next year. that sux

Smith also is one of the best ST in country. Also His ability to go up and get balls is phenomenal. I heard somewhere he spends a lot of time practicing body control in those situations, seems like the kind of guy who can catch the fade from Peyton next year when we win the superbowl

Why is he terrible?

the guy can block and catch when thrown to, you guys were mad at Hackett and venting on Smith.

shame on you.

Stop