2015 Mock Draft

2. Todd Gurley - RB - GA (6'1" 232)

3. Jalen Collins - CB -LSU (6'1" 195) AJ Cann -OG - S. Carolina (6'4" 315)

5. Sean Mannion - QB - Or St (6'4" 220)

7. Jalston Fowler - FB - AL (6'1" 248)

Championship!

I like this better...btw, didn't Gurly have a bad knee injury that ended his season?

3. Jalen Collins - CB -LSU (6'1" 195)

Championship!

NFW to a RB in the second. Mannion is a turnover machine and would get destroyed behind our OL. Where's the other 5th rounder?

NFW to a RB in the second. Mannion is a turnover machine and would get destroyed behind our OL. Where's the other 5th rounder?

I might normally agree with you about a RB in the first, but Todd Gurley in the second is a steal. And I didn't realize we had 2 5this, but if we do I support the idea of using it on a high upside OL.

Rob, where's the TE?

Nobody I was excited about in a position of value. We're going with the running game this year under coach Rob.

BTW, if anyone's got connections to the FO, I'm available, I'm awesome, and I know I don't know **** so I'll defer to those who do. #RobforHC!

I hope Gurley falls to us, but expect him to be drafted around 20th. We are set at cb and defense and need at least two new guards. And my guess is we TE in the 3rd

3. Jalen Collins - CB -LSU (6'1" 195) AJ Cann -OG - S. Carolina (6'4" 315)

Championship!

I like this better...btw, didn't Gurly have a bad knee injury that ended his season?

aj cann in the 3rd? Dream on