Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

". . .he (Muhammad) perverts almost all the testimonies of the Old and New Testaments (Holy Bible) by making them into fabrications of his own (Quran), as can be seen by anyone who examines his law. It was, therefore, a shrewd decision on his part to forbid his followers to read the Old and New Testaments (Holy Bible), lest these books convict him (Muhammad) of falsity. It is thus clear that those who place any faith in his words believe foolishly."

-Father Thomas Aquinas-

:mellow:

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46660217

To anybody who disagrees with me on my belief that we have to make Islam illegal and deport Muslims, how do you explain this? Is this just the price we have to pay to prove we’re not racist? Is this just the cost that coexistant and tolerance requires? Is this just the kinda thing we have to subject ourselves to and when it happens do a candle light vigil and then go hug Muslims to prove our tolerance cannot be shaken? You can’t have Islam without terrorism. So is terrorism tolerance?

47 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46660217

To anybody who disagrees with me on my belief that we have to make Islam illegal and deport Muslims, how do you explain this? Is this just the price we have to pay to prove we’re not racist? Is this just the cost that coexistant and tolerance requires? Is this just the kinda thing we have to subject ourselves to and when it happens do a candle light vigil and then go hug Muslims to prove our tolerance cannot be shaken? You can’t have Islam without terrorism. So is terrorism tolerance?

For an Internet tough guy you sure a one chicken ***** when it comes to Muslims.  

On 12/20/2018 at 11:43 AM, The_Dude said:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/scandinavian-hiker-murder-suspects-arrested-may-have-ties-to-isis-danish-intelligence

I bet they were tolerant liberals....ya know, until just before the incident.

I've seen the video to the beheading. ?

On 12/21/2018 at 9:06 AM, GG said:

I found this one more disturbing. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46645348

The video is readily available to it, unfortunately.  I'm hoping they treat them with the same cold bloodedness

https://www.foxnews.com/world/mother-of-murdered-scandinavian-tourist-sent-graphic-images-of-her-daughters-killing-report

Haj is subhuman and American Haj needs to be interned until they either reject their religion or until we can coordinate reasonable accommodation for them in a Muslim nation.

Guys like me are eventually gonna win this because liberals are so hellbent on flooding the country with diversity which nobody wants. They’ll learn the hard way. And then it’ll be up to the sheep dogs to round up and deport the wolves. 

Say when. 

20 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I've seen the video to the beheading. ?

The video is readily available to it, unfortunately.  

Ill ***** pass. I’ve seen enough. 

I literally walked into into a room in Baghdad where we found brains. 7 brains. No bodies. Just brains. F’ing haj. You couldn’t pay me to watch the video. I’m good. 

20 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I literally walked into into a room in Baghdad where we found brains. 7 brains. No bodies. Just brains. F’ing haj. You couldn’t pay me to watch the video. I’m good. 

documenting reality has it

3 hours ago, The_Dude said:

And you didn't take the opportunity to upgrade?

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I watched one of those videos when I was younger. I can't remember which one, Richard Pearl seems to stick in my head. From that point on I will never willingly watch something like that again.  Some things you just can't unsee.

I am unphased by them but hearing the girl scream as they began was a little unsettling.

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Along the same note those 7 brainless bodies eventually ended up here at PPP with names such as Dude, Gator, Gary, Baskin, Whitewalker, Tiberius and Exhiled.

‘Dude, provide me sources my hero is the douche you say he is!’

’ok’

’Dude’s a dick!’

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Jesus, how ***** ignorant are you?  Ever talked to a Sikh or an Indian Buddhist?  Ever heard of the Tamil Tigers?  

...ever hear of sarcasm?

idiot. 

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Your sources sucked and I wouldn't have called you a dick. I'd have called you a kitty.

As I’ve just watched my favorite movie, Love Actually, and as I’m sipping on 16 year old scotch I have but one retort...merry Christmas, *****.