Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Holy crap is that a ridiculous article.

I saw that and started to click on it and thought "nah sounds really stupid"

No, President Obama, ISIS is not ‘on the run’ — confirms new US intelligence report

by Vijeta Uniyal

NBC has obtained a copy of a classified ‘heat map’ showing the global expansion of ISIS. The document dated August 2016 is reportedly part of the White House briefings prepared by National Counterterrorism Center. According to the report, ISIS now has bases in 18 countries. The map shows branches of ISIS extending wide over Middle East, Africa and Far-East Asia. If the document is to be believed, ISIS now has a bridge head in continental Europe with its base in Russia’s North Caucasus.

(more…)

Oh no he and Kerry are right. They are on the run. As I mentioned before. On a run to a concert venue, fireworks show, wine bar, company picnic, etc etc near you.

Holy crap is that a ridiculous article.

It's not even really an editorial. It's just some blather about how Howard Stern has had Trump on his show and something something, voila Donald Trump.

A ten year old could have written something better.

I saw that and started to click on it and thought "nah sounds really stupid"

I lost the IQ points you preserved.

British troops in UK ordered not to wear uniforms outside of their bases

DEBKAfile August 4, 2016, 11:03 AM (IDT)

The British army on Wednesday ordered its troops in the UK not to wear their uniforms while outside their bases due to

concern that they will be attacked or abducted. The order was released immediately after a security-related incident at

Aldershot garrison in Hampshire, southern Britain, in which several people in a Renault Clio followed a civilian working at

one of the bases in the area, and then tried to attack and abduct him. The man escaped, wrote down the license plate of

the vehicle and contacted the police. Two weeks ago, two men with a knife tried to abduct a soldier serving at Marham

airbase in eastern Britain as he was jogging outside the base at night, but they fled after the soldier struggled with them

. They were described as having Middle Eastern appearances. The order not to wear uniforms, including while traveling to or from the bases, sparked a wave of angry responses on social networks, with many calling the step a surrender to terror.

Edited by ALF

It's already trying to be actively "countered" by our media.

NBC is literally selecting quotes to distance the DNC from the father of a terrorist invited to a Hillary rally

"I was invited by the Democratic party" mediaite.com/tv/orlando-ter…

You don't get to sit in the photo op behind the candidate without them putting you there.

Imagine for a second the Charleston shooters dad showing up to a RNC rally enthusiastically supporting the candidate

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN?

At the very least EVERY member of the GOP would be forced to answer for it.

Two Muslim clerics are executed in broad daylight this weekend in Queens. A suspect has been charged.

Yet there's hardly any mention of the possible hate crime anywhere but back pages of local news. Why?

Two Muslim clerics are executed in broad daylight this weekend in Queens. A suspect has been charged.

Yet there's hardly any mention of the possible hate crime anywhere but back pages of local news. Why?

JTSP was rocking the suspected shooter's police sketch as his avatar the day of the killings. Because, you know, he's classy like that.

Oscar-Morel1.jpg Oscar Morel, 35

There was some "blame Trump" and the Islamophobia atmosphere initially,, but that cooled quickly when sources started to lead towards a more personal attack

On Monday, many mourners expressed concern about an increasing anti-Muslim climate in New York. “I don’t feel safe anymore,” Mr. Hossain said. “All of this hatred being propagated, especially by Donald Trump, it puts us at risk.

To me, it looks like he was hired.

Not likely "hate crime"

Oscar-Morel1.jpg Oscar Morel, 35

There was some "blame Trump" and the Islamophobia atmosphere initially,, but that cooled quickly when sources started to lead towards a more personal attack

On Monday, many mourners expressed concern about an increasing anti-Muslim climate in New York. “I don’t feel safe anymore,” Mr. Hossain said. “All of this hatred being propagated, especially by Donald Trump, it puts us at risk.

To me, it looks like he was hired.

Not likely "hate crime"

You mean the press is waiting until more information comes out of this case, and aren't jumping to conclusions?

You mean the press is waiting until more information comes out of this case, and aren't jumping to conclusions?

Yeah..............odd I know. B-)

But the cynical part of me, (based on their track record) is that they would push the narrative if they could.