Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Earliest written reference to it is from Sumeria, actually. The earliest chemical evidence is from 2000 years earlier. Not that we'd recognize it as beer, though. It was probably more like a sour mash.

Brewing beer would also mark the beginnings of chemistry. So mankind invented chemistry about 2000 years before we invented writing, simply because...beer.

That also means it was about 7000 years ago that a man first spoke the most common last words in history: "Here, hold my beer..."

:lol::lol:

Well they should be secure. Germany is a gun free zone. What gives?

i recall reading someone here that nobody in Europe ever had a gun. :rolleyes:

Earliest written reference to it is from Sumeria, actually. The earliest chemical evidence is from 2000 years earlier. Not that we'd recognize it as beer, though. It was probably more like a sour mash.

Brewing beer would also mark the beginnings of chemistry. So mankind invented chemistry about 2000 years before we invented writing, simply because...beer.

That also means it was about 7000 years ago that a man first spoke the most common last words in history: "Here, hold my beer..."

That's why I love this place. Massacre in Germany, probably Islamic terrorism, and thread takes a tangent talking about beer :beer:

"Obama pledges support".

To who, the Germans or ISIL?

i recall reading someone here that nobody in Europe ever had a gun. :rolleyes:

That's why I love this place. Massacre in Germany, probably Islamic terrorism, and thread takes a tangent talking about beer :beer:

To who, the Germans or ISIL?

Well, to be fair, we don't want to jump to any conclusions about who's to blame. This could just be another group of confused Muslim registered Democrat homosexuals.

Well, to be fair, we don't want to jump to any conclusions about who's to blame. This could just be another group of confused Muslim registered Democrat homosexuals.

There's video of one of the shooters outside of the McDonald's on IG. I won't link it because of it's graphic nature, but he's clearly heard saying "I'm German". Possibly a German nationalist, and he clearly looked like he was on something. He was standing in front of the McDonalds swaying...

...Also the same video reports to show he was using blanks though it didn't look that way to me.

Well......................that clears that up......

CNN is reporting the shooter yelled Allahu AKbar before opening fire on children first.

The WH jumped in to say it sounded more like "olly olly oxen free," so we all should not jump to conclusions.

Cn_stjOXYAEf-SV.jpg

Close your eyes and imagine if Donald Trump had said this.

Kerry: Refrigerator chemicals are just as bad as ISIS

July 22, 2016 4:10 pm

Air conditioners and refrigerators pose as big a threat to "life on the planet" as the threat of terrorism, Secretary of State John Kerry said Friday.

Kerry was in Vienna negotiating a global climate deal to phase out chemicals used as refrigerants in basic household and commercial appliances such as air conditioning and refrigerators, called hydrofluorocarbons, or HFCs.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/kerry-air-conditioners-worse-than-isis/article/2597416

Edited by B-Man

Close your eyes and imagine if Donald Trump had said this.

Kerry: Refrigerator chemicals are just as bad as ISIS

July 22, 2016 4:10 pm

Air conditioners and refrigerators pose as big a threat to "life on the planet" as the threat of terrorism, Secretary of State John Kerry said Friday.

Kerry was in Vienna negotiating a global climate deal to phase out chemicals used as refrigerants in basic household and commercial appliances such as air conditioning and refrigerators, called hydrofluorocarbons, or HFCs.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/kerry-air-conditioners-worse-than-isis/article/2597416

Always better to read the headline than the quote.

You say things to make people feel important.

Hard to say to an autism awareness support group "The work you're doing matters, but probably not as much as the anti-cancer movement, veterans support groups, people who work on childhood cancer wards..."

Always better to read the headline than the quote.

You say things to make people feel important.

Hard to say to an autism awareness support group "The work you're doing matters, but probably not as much as the anti-cancer movement, veterans support groups, people who work on childhood cancer wards..."

Dude wtf? How about just not making a stupid comparison at all?

Well......................that clears that up......

Cn_k-hwXYAA2bWs.jpg

The daily terror attacks don't seem to bother Obama or the media.

And the lies continue. On every front.

Take it for what it's worth (contains part of the video I wasn't going to link directly from IG)

Munich shooting: First video emerges of gunman who screamed 'f**k foreigners' and 'I'm German' - reports

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/munich-shooting-first-video-emerges-gunman-who-screamed-fk-foreigners-im-german-reports-1572085

False flag MKUltra propaganda created by Obama's CIA to discredit Trump's anti-immigration stance.