Head Coach Candidate: Gary Kubiak

Mr. WEO

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He screwed up big time in the final possession vs New England.

At some point before they crossed mid field they went 5 wide...empty set. They throw maybe 4 straight plays. They get to the Pats 40, new England jumps....it's 1st and 5 from the Pats 35ish with 1:35 to go.

HE STAYS EMPTY! The Pats are literally thinking, yes, please keep throwing it.

They do. Completely forgetting about the guy who was shredding them all game--Forsett. New Englands D had settled in to rushing just 3...knowing full well what was coming.

A pick. A dumb dumb dumb pick. And where? In the end zone with a minute and a half left! Even if you score you give Brady 90 seconds to get into field goal range. Apparently the Common Sense Coach didn't relay to Kubiak (who maybe truly believed Harbaughs we have the best QB in the league hype) to use every freaking second of the clock!

Stupid. I'm still seething. It's Flacco! You want him throwing 10 straight balls into that secondary only rushing 3? Asking for disaster and they got it.

BTW I sent Pegula my application for Common Sense Coordinator.

Edited by Big Blitz

He screwed up big time in the final possession vs New England.

At some point before they crossed mid field they went 5 wide...empty set. They throw maybe 4 straight plays. They get to the Pats 40, new England jumps....it's 1st and 5 from the Pats 35ish with 1:35 to go.

HE STAYS EMPTY! The Pats are literally thinking, yes, please keep throwing it.

They do. Completely forgetting about the guy who was shredding them all game--Forsett. New Englands D had settled in to rushing just 3...knowing full well what was coming.

A pick. A dumb dumb dumb pick. And where? In the end zone with a minute and a half left! Even if you score you give Brady 90 seconds to get into field goal range. Apparently the Common Sense Coach didn't relay to Kubiak (who maybe truly believed Harbaughs we have the best QB in the league hype) to use every freaking second of the clock!

Stupid. I'm still seething. It's Flacco! You want him throwing 10 straight balls into that secondary only rushing 3? Asking for disaster and they got it.

BTW I sent Pegula my application for Common Sense Coordinator.

I hope you get the job. Best of luck