New(to me) Chippewa Bar Rules. Hmmm...

OCinBuffalo

I have no idea - do hot chicks actually dig this Smith Brothers beard, winter hat, etc. look?

One who I cringe seeing is Zac Brown. Every time I see a picture of him, which could be a summer outdoor show, he seems to look like this:

0.jpg

Two forms of picture ID required? Who the !@#$ carries two forms of picture ID? The only time I do is when I travel out of the country (which is rarely) and I bring along my passport.

I do. Drivers License and Global Entry card.

I do. Drivers License and Global Entry card.

Same here... But with my driver's license, I also have my DoD CAC. Anyway, with a passport you can also get a passport card (or just the card if you don't want to shell out the dough for a traditional passport) which is easier to carry than a passport book... So there is THREE forms of picture ID. Now mix in your Global Entry Card and it may be up to four forms of picture ID... Five if you also carry the passport book. LMAO, walking form of ID!

So what's the problem? Just don't ask me for them when I vote! ;):nana:

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I guess you are right, but for the life of me I can't understand why. Women can wear hats--they used to be required in church. Men can't. Why? I mean other than some lame reason like "it's customary"? Is there any legit practical reason for this?

Hats keep the bugs off of your head. Not a hard concept to grasp...

Shame ignorance?? Was this supposed to be "Feign ignorance"?

I think we have a TBDism on our hands folks.

KD....walking right into it. And, btw, if I am feigning ignorance...doesn't that mean I am pretending to be ignorant, when actaully I'm not? Well, um, yeah....that's kinda step 1 in my standard thread activity. That opens the door for the unmitigated morons, to confirm themselves as such, with merely a gentle nudge from me. :lol: Dammit! You're on to me! Whatever shall I do? (Other than do what I've been doing for ~10 years now :rolleyes:)

Once again I am wasted....yet I am still flying at 30k feet, looking down....and laughing. Same thing for the usual D-bags that tend to chase me around this board(thus, I have their number). I write a post that is designed to draw out the specific behavior I expect, from those I expect it from, and sure as schit...they show up and Pavlov their way through it.

Hilarious. I remain better at this than most of you, affer having consumed more than enough alcohol to put most of you in an ambulance, never mind under the table.

The good news: the ongoing entertainment value of this place, for me, continues to surprise.\

EDIT: my typing was atrocious. Can't have that.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Ok i'll bite....which bar was this at? I used to hang at the old school Chippewa back in my day and yes times are a changing and its a different environment down there now; probably for the better but i feel bad for the younger kids who will miss out on the crazy, spring break atmosphere the good old Chip Strip used to offer

I don't remember the old name, because it was useless info, and I intentionally erase irrelevant things/people from my memory. The new name is Badda Bing.

You know how there used to be the the not-Crocodile side of Chippewa(college/club/scumbag), and the Croc side? Well, forget all that. This bar was on the not-Croc side. But, the Croc is not the Croc anymore. I give the current owners 6 months. The Croc was, and will be again, the ultimate example of "regression to the mean". Whatever is cool, is what is happening at the Croc, given the relative coolness of the patrons and staff. The Croc is the rock upon all that is Chippewa has/is/will be based. They are open 365 days a year. The Croc will never exist as: the current phony gansta bar with velvet ropes inside, turning half the place into a dopey VIP...dumbly preventing people in the front from reaching the bathrooms. :lol: I brought this...minor...issue up. They honestly hadn't even considered it. :lol: Like I said: 6 months at most.

Hell, I will buy the place if I can, when the people who can't contemplate bathroom access, in a bar, run it into the ground, for pennies on the dollar.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I don't remember the old name, because it was useless info, and I intentionally erase irrelevant things/people from my memory. The new name is Badda Bing.

You know how there used to be the the not-Crocodile side of Chippewa(college/club/scumbag), and the Croc side? Well, forget all that. This bar was on the not-Croc side. But, the Croc is not the Croc anymore. I give the current owners 6 months. The Croc was, and will be again, the ultimate example of "regression to the mean". Whatever is cool, is what is happening at the Croc, given the relative coolness of the patrons and staff. The Croc is the rock upon all that is Chippewa has/is/will be based. They are open 365 days a year. The Croc will never exist as: the current phony gansta bar with velvet ropes inside, turning half the place into a dopey VIP...dumbly preventing people in the front from reaching the bathrooms. :lol: I brought this...minor...issue up. They honestly hadn't even considered it. :lol: Like I said: 6 months at most.

Hell, I will buy the place if I can, when the people who can't contemplate bathroom access, in a bar, run it into the ground, for pennies on the dollar.

I remember the old Croc very well, albeit a bit blurry, good times in a different era :cry: