[closed]Dark Horse QB for Bills to look at

JPicc2114

Bradford is still under contract for 2015, and everything I've read suggests Fisher still intends to make Bradford a part of the Rams' plans.

His career numbers, despite injury issues and playing on a bad team, are not bad. I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Plenty of talk about Bradford on the forum.

I doubt he'll even be available. His name keeps popping up as an upgrade for a good number of teams, but the Rams need a QB too. I don't see how they'd benefit from moving on from him if hes an immediate solution elsewhere.

Im from St. Louis. Seen a lot of Rams games. I think he's got a really good arm, can make all the throws. But he needs protection or will undoubtebly get hurt. He's getting up there in age now, almost 30. But he can hold you over definitely in a year without a first round pick.

Im from St. Louis. Seen a lot of Rams games. I think he's got a really good arm, can make all the throws. But he needs protection or will undoubtebly get hurt. He's getting up there in age now, almost 30. But he can hold you over definitely in a year without a first round pick.

Umm...provided he doesn't get hurt, if we get Sam Bradford it wouldn't be a stop-gap type thing.