Rodgers carted off in Green Bay (EDIT: Calf injury)

Kelly the Dog

I am cool with this because the Packers fans have become unbearable the last two or three seasons. They're making Patriot and Seahawks fans look average. They passed Panther and Broncos fans at the start of the season.

I have a bitter taste in my mouth for them.

I am cool with this because the Packers fans have become unbearable the last two or three seasons. They're making Patriot and Seahawks fans look average. They passed Panther and Broncos fans at the start of the season.

I have a bitter taste in my mouth for them.

A fan of the game does not want to see a player get hurt (especially a future HOF er). To say you are happy to see a man go down because they have fans that you dont like? Who is the real "unbearable" fan here? Its pretty obvious.

A fan of the game does not want to see a player get hurt (especially a future HOF er). To say you are happy to see a man go down because they have fans that you dont like? Who is the real "unbearable" fan here? Its pretty obvious.

... ever hear stories about Packer fans? Cheering injured players? Proclaiming the player is not tough enough to play the game? If their guy gets hurt it was a dirty hit and they cry?

Yeah, I'm fine with it being bad karma and being an unbearable fan. Packers fans are retarded en masse.

... ever hear stories about Packer fans? Cheering injured players?

I have values. Based on my up-bringing. Those values are not in any way influenced by rumors of what I "heard" an opposing teams fan(s) said. Some folks base their life's' values on the mindless drivel of an internet chat site. I am not one of them.