I have seen the future

Garion

Proud of the win but Garoppolo's play in a vanilla not fully staffed offense was very solid looks like the future of the Pats is looking good even after the Brady era.

The win was nice but I would like to have seen this kid look terrible so at least there was more post Brady hope.

I was wondering if the Bills had prepared for the kid. Doesn't appear that way?

They very likely did. The word before the game was that Brady was likely to play a half, maybe slightly less, maybe slightly more. I'm sure they prepared for Garranimal somewhat, too.

how do you prepare for a player you have no film on? They played him well IMO with no starting CBs and no Dareus.

There is film on him in college and preseason. They knew he was going to play. I'm sure they had some plan for him.

Proud of the win but Garoppolo's play in a vanilla not fully staffed offense was very solid looks like the future of the Pats is looking good even after the Brady era.

The win was nice but I would like to have seen this kid look terrible so at least there was more post Brady hope.

A predictable post.

Garroppolo might become alright.

Why do so many Bills fans look for reasons to beat themselves up? It's constant, and even during the Kelly years, so many people had a pathetic defeatist attitude.

I'm not losing sleep over Garroppolo

Edited by HoF Watkins

I was wondering if the Bills had prepared for the kid. Doesn't appear that way? Overall they held him on check but his escapability caused a few wrinkles for sure.

They very likely did. The word before the game was that Brady was likely to play a half, maybe slightly less, maybe slightly more. I'm sure they prepared for Garranimal somewhat, too.

There is film on him in college and preseason. They knew he was going to play. I'm sure they had some plan for him.

I'm guessing they prepared for him. And seeing as how the team, with Garappolo scored 3 points, I'd say they did an OK job of preparing for him.

Dude what you a Pats fan, you're on the wrong board!!!!