Alaska Darin, this a relative of yours?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What you don't understand is that we are not just killing those men.  We are killing the women and children that you are trying to defend.  Bombs can't discriminate.

228032[/snapback]

I was being calm. You are a fuggin' a-- munch.

I am doing it right now.  And since when is killing people for enjoyment defending this country.  Were we invaded? and don't give me 911, because that happens all over the world every day. Just because it finally affected this country does not mean that we can impose our will accross the world.

228049[/snapback]

So, would you care to expound on how you're doing it right now? Let me guess... you're a member of N.O.R.M.A.L. or N.A.M.B.L.A. and are working to secure the rights of us Americans. :lol:

The sign of the apocalypse is here

228060[/snapback]

I could say that the sign of apocalypse is extolling wife beaters because they are adept at catching a funny shaped brown leather object.

So, would you care to expound on how you're doing it right now? Let me guess... you're a member of N.O.R.M.A.L. or N.A.M.B.L.A. and are working to secure the rights of us Americans.  :lol:

228069[/snapback]

NORMAL? :huh: What's that?

I know NAMBLA...well, not know them, but know who they are (thanks South Park!) :D

So, would you care to expound on how you're doing it right now? Let me guess... you're a member of N.O.R.M.A.L. or N.A.M.B.L.A. and are working to secure the rights of us Americans.  :lol:

228069[/snapback]

No I am using my right to think, act, and form my own opinions. I would be the first one in line to defend this country. But that is not what we are doing now

What you don't understand is that we are not just killing those men.  We are killing the women and children that you are trying to defend.  Bombs can't discriminate.

228032[/snapback]

According to the UNICEF report, over 6400 Iraqi children PER MONTH were dying as a result of the U.N. imposed sanctions.

What you don't understand is the world doesn't work on ideology, even though you'd like it to. These people don't use reason and logic and it truly doesn't matter what the reason of the week is. It's not going to stop if we only say the right things.