Week 17 Predictions: Bills at Pats*

YoloinOhio

Week 17 Predictions  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What will the Bills-Pats* score be on Sunday?

• Pats* by 3 or less
    • Pats* by more than 3 but less than 10
    • Pats* by 10 or more
    • Bills by 3 or less
    • Bills by more than 3 but less than 10
    • Bills by 10 or more

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if the Bills win, does it even matter one bit? Who really gives a crap if they beat a team that has nothing to play. Honestly, I'd rather play the Raiders again because they would at least be playing for their jobs.

Unfortunately Buffalo is stuck playing the worst possible opponent to finish off the year...

I think it matters a lot to the coaches and the front office, it's a chance to make a final impression going into the off-season. A very good to great performance over the Pats at Gillette & a 9-7 record could save some jobs. A lackluster effort and an dismal 0-2 end of the season could make it easier for changes to be made.

If Brady and Gronk play one half: 34-9 Pats...

If Brady marches down the field and scores TD's on two drives and then sits the rest of the game: 24-9 Pats.

Their running backs will be able to easily take hand-off's up the gut for big gains if Garoppolo is in there. Knowing Belicheat, I am sure that he will also be taking some safe, deep shots down the field against the secondary with Gilmore out - just so we can't always stack the box against the run.

Now that I think about it, maybe I make it 41-9? :death:

Sorry to be a downer, but given that we have never won in Gillette and have nothing to play for except pride, I don't see the Bills doing anything relevant unless they get some breaks on special teams and score on defense. I am sure that BB will have his team ready to get after Orton so I wouldn't be surprised to see Manuel in this game at some point before all is said and done. Whether Orton goes out hurt or just sucks so bad that Marrone puts EJ in for the 2nd half...we will see.

Edited by Sabesfan71

If we get blown out, does that prompt changes on the coaching staff that otherwise would not have happened? Marone's starting Orton makes it feel like he thinks he's coaching for his job.

imo it means he wants another win for the team and his record. Whether it means he keeps his job as a result or not, it means something. When we look up HC records of guys from previous years we don't slice and dice them to figure out which wins were "meaningful." At least I don't.

No Gronk today

Also no Jonas Gray today (ruled Out) and Blount-smoker is Questionable (shoulder).

But I'm sure they'll find some other no-name to slam up the middle into where Dareus used to be.

james white from Wisconsin. 4th rd pick, inactive all year.

He looked very bad when I watched him in preseason.

Edited by YoloinOhio

The Bills will lose today against the Patriettes - and they will continue losing to them until we get a head coach that has both the talent to win (read: make game-time adjustments) AND a modicum of respect in the NFL. Whether it is intentional or not, the refs will always defer to Belichick's team when throwing or refraining from throwing flags. Also, how many games have the Bills "won" a half against the Pats, only to get beat in the end? It seems like that is the typical pattern whenever we play them, rather than getting beat from start to finish.

I am sick of losing to New England... bloody SICK OF IT! How many years has it been since we've had a REAL NFL-caliber head coach? If you count Wade Phillips, it's been 15 years! Hmmm... now why does that number sound familiar???

If Brady and Gronk play one half: 34-9 Pats...

If Brady marches down the field and scores TD's on two drives and then sits the rest of the game: 24-9 Pats.

Their running backs will be able to easily take hand-off's up the gut for big gains if Garoppolo is in there. Knowing Belicheat, I am sure that he will also be taking some safe, deep shots down the field against the secondary with Gilmore out - just so we can't always stack the box against the run.

Now that I think about it, maybe I make it 41-9? :death:

Sorry to be a downer, but given that we have never won in Gillette and have nothing to play for except pride, I don't see the Bills doing anything relevant unless they get some breaks on special teams and score on defense. I am sure that BB will have his team ready to get after Orton so I wouldn't be surprised to see Manuel in this game at some point before all is said and done. Whether Orton goes out hurt or just sucks so bad that Marrone puts EJ in for the 2nd half...we will see.

This crow is going to taste pretty good for dinner this evening...well, actually it will be a turkey that I have had in the oven all day, but still. :P

Finally able to pick up a win in Gillette which is nice...and actually looking formidable against the NE starters was refreshing. I still have major major concerns about that o-line, but at least they are acknowledging that they know...just hope that they can do something positive about it in the off season.