I hope Coughlin's gets fired so the Bills can get him.

Tipster19

He's EXACTLY the kind of coach that we need. Our team, the offense and OL in particular, would suit him perfectly. Icing on the cake would be if he could drag Eli along with him and wanted to blow the dust off of Gilbride and hire him as the OC I'd be ok with that as well.

Edited by Tipster19

He's EXACTLY the kind of coach that we need. Our team, the offense and OL in particular, would suit him perfectly. Icing on the cake would be if he could drag Eli along with him and wanted to blow the dust off of Gilbride and hire him as the OC I'd be ok with that as well.

IDK, I like him but the guy is pushing 70, It seems to me he has lost something. The Giants have only won 10 games once in the past 6 years and have only 1 playoff appearance. I like Coughlin but I just can't see it.

TC is a great man, great coach and deserves much recognition for two miracle runs to the SB (5 road playoff wins and 2 SB's over the Pats) It is worth mentioning that if Plaxico didn't shoot himself in the leg and unravel the team, they were poised to do some deep playoff damage in 2008. In 2010, the line drive punt to DeSean cost them the division and a home playoff game.

I just don't see this happening. A 70 year old guy with roots in the NJ area doesn't step down from one of the most visible jobs in sports, pick up his family and start a new 5 year plan in Buffalo.

I remember it took a while for his coaching methods to take root as he is a hardcore discipline guy. There were almost a couple of mutiny situations led by Strahan (guys that were there before TC) before the team "got it".

2SB's later, he doesn't have to win anyone over…it's his show. Does a 70 year old guy want to have to re-establish this in another town?

Unfortunately, and I love the guy, I think we're going to have to look elsewhere.

Marrone will get another year. It will be the same thing year after year, coach after coach until we get lucky and obtain a viable qb. We keep spending money on players to make ourselves competitive and have koolaid to drink. The colts don't make that flashy of moves and have tanked 2 seasoned in what 20 years. In both rankings resulted in franchise qbs

I was laughed at around here for posting BRING ME COUGHLIN when the Bills were looking for a coach in 04. Instead we got Mularkey.

That said, I'd say he might not be the guy ths time around.

Always thought the guy was a great coach and underappreciated. I hope he gets into the Hall. In fact he had better. his career stats are almost the same as Marv's and he has two of the most satisfying super bowl wins ever.

Just watch this and remember how great it felt when Brady got pancaked on that last drive:

that's exactly what our living room sounded like and there was not 1 giants fan n the house!

COUGHLIN....HALL OF FAME.

Edited by jester43

Marrone will get another year. It will be the same thing year after year, coach after coach until we get lucky and obtain a viable qb. We keep spending money on players to make ourselves competitive and have koolaid to drink. The colts don't make that flashy of moves and have tanked 2 seasoned in what 20 years. In both rankings resulted in franchise qbs

How about some viable coaching to go along with the qb