where you during super bowl 27

justnzane

The absolute worst day of my life.

I was at a party with my girlfriend, who happened to be married to a Cowboys fan.  :huh:

Yeah yeah, well I was only 19 or so at the time, so save the lecture.  :lol:

Anyways, this guy was ragging me all day long, as I was of course the only Bills fan there. I wanted to take the wind out of his sails with a revelation, but then he would probably have taken my life.

Ah well, you live and learn.....

228364[/snapback]

GEORGE: Yeah? Well, I had sex with your wife.

George looks round, smiling arrogantly, expecting laughter. But there is a

deep, uncomfortable, silence. Reilly, looks stony-faced. McAdam stands and

leans over to speak in George's ear.

MCADAM: His wife is in a coma.

George looks sick.

Seinfeld - The Comeback

How are you at a party "with my girlfriend" and her husband is there? Since it sounds he didn't know his wife was your girlfriend, I'd say you were at a party solo and some girl you're boinking was there with her husband. Did she get up and go to the kitchen a few times and you'd get up and say "I'll see if she needs any help with the nachos" and sneak a quickie?

Damn dude, that's pretty twisted...

:lol:

228389[/snapback]

It was at thier house....

At the game with Petrino. When Tasker blocked the punt I tackled Petrino & thought we were going to win the game. It was all downhill after that. The next morning I get the paper & realize the impact of the score on us back at work. During those years John was working in the sales unit where they processed the sales reporting documents, called EA 5217. They really gave it to John when he got back, they scanned his photo from personnel & made a mock a coffin with his face on it.

On the way home I called my friend in Depew who is a teacher at St. Francis where Polian used to send his kids. I got one of the all time scoops when he told me that Polian had been fired. It wasn't announced until 3 days later. If there was a TBD back then I could have posted it when I got home.

I was home watching it. I remember OJ flipping the coin. I remember Tasker's blocked punt. I remember Andre having huge receiving day. I remember thinking we still had a chance after Reich completed the TD pass to Beebe, hey we had comeback from 32 points down only a few weeks ago, why could'nt I think we would comeback? Finally I remember it being a laugher. It was special when Beebe ran down Lett though.

Sigh :D

Went to the game with a girlfriend at the time. Sat in seats on the goaline, and had the perfect view of Beebe knocking the ball out or Letts hands. The only highlight, other than Taskers blocked punt. I got a autographed football by the whole Bills team at the official NFL auction there, along with a Kelly signed jersey and helmet, and here is the killer,,,,,,,,,,,a signed OJ Simpson jersey ! Got home and framed the jersey with KEllys', and hung them in my office,,,,,,,,,,one or two months later OJ ruins my investment !!!!!

As a side note, my girlfriend had a little resemblence to a YOUNG Hiliary Clinton ( much better body, great rack,,,,,,just blonde hairstyle like Hiliary's). We were on the plane to Pasadena, and sitting behind us was mean Joe Greene of steele curtain fame. I tell my girlfriend to look behind us and tell her about mean Joes fame etc. She turns around to look, and at the time mean Joe is reading Time magazine with Hiliary on the cover. I swear , he does a double take, and then jokingly asks my girlfriend for HER autograph on the time magazine cover !!!! She laughed and said I'll give you mine if you give me yours ! Nice moment, and really the highlight of my first superbowl trip. Went to superbowl 28 the next year in Atlanta, since I KNEW the bills could not lose 4 in a row ! I was wearing a jaguar sweatshirt since Jax was just awarded the team, and I had purchased season tickets just so I could watch the Bills up close when they came to Jax. Anyhow, I went to the nfl experience before the game, and I was at a Peter Max display of helmets that he had abstracly painted, and the Jags owner, Wayne Weaver walks up and sees I have the Jag sweater on. He comes over and introduces himself and his wife ( really approachable and nice guy), and thanks me for the "support" of the team. Nice moment,,,,,,,but eight years later I gave up the season ticketes cause the damn Jag home games interfer with my ability to watch the Bills !!