MNF: Bungles at Broncos

YoloinOhio

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good call. I am now a bengals fan. What particularly is terrible is the :25 start. Let's just add 25 more random minutes, so the game goes until almost 8 pm.

They are not really random minutes. There were always a lot of games going over 3:00 and it cause fans to become homicidal when their game they were watching was cut off to go to the contractually obligated game, or for their game's beginning not to be shown because the earlier game was not finished yet.

They are not really random minutes. There were always a lot of games going over 3:00 and it cause fans to become homicidal when their game they were watching was cut off to go to the contractually obligated game, or for their game's beginning not to be shown because the earlier game was not finished yet.

Good point. Something I no longer have to worry about with DTV Sunday ticket.

But, I still hate the time. Football was meant to be played at 1 pm est, IMO. Plus, with a little kid, 1 pm fits with nap time and 4:25 doesn't!

Good point. Something I no longer have to worry about with DTV Sunday ticket.

But, I still hate the time. Football was meant to be played at 1 pm est, IMO. Plus, with a little kid, 1 pm fits with nap time and 4:25 doesn't!

yes I am with you on the nap time correlation.