what have Marrone & Hackett accomplished?

BackInDaDay

have our offense-minded coaches developed anything this season that translates to future success?

is our O line good to go for 2015?

how about our RBs and receivers?

and what have they left us at the QB position, other than the same concerns we entered this season with?

the only thing that grew this season was Marrone & Hackett's levels of denial and accountability.

the team that handed the Raiders their 3rd win in 15 games, is the same one that gave the Packers their 4th loss in 14 games - minus the incredible defensive and special team production. I was interested to see if these coaches could dig themselves out from underneath, when it became obvious that no one was coming to their rescue. this was the game that many of us feared was coming after watching our offense squander opportunity after opportunity against the Jets earlier in the year. we feared that there would come a game - possibly of some significance - where the ball wouldn't bounce our way, and our offense would have to win the day.

Marrone & Hackett did more than lose a game and a playoff opportunity today.

They also lost the latest illusion of accomplishment that our magical team president was so pleased to present to us .

At this point, sawing the duo in half may be wiser than dragging their worn act out again.

8-8 baby!

If you can't dig it I'm sure the Patriots* bandwagon has room.

We had a meaningful game on December 21!

i think there are many Bills fans, whose sights aren't set as low as yours. i envy you're ability to be pleased so easily.

I'll tell you EXACTLY what Marrone has accomplished.

He has proven, beyond any and all reasonable doubt, that you really, really should not, ever, never, wear a golf visor.

It's just a really bad look.

well.. there's that. :thumbsup:

Hackett is straight up dog sht. Listening to interviews, he constantlyimplies that his scheme works and blames bad luck and player execution etc etc etc. I see no innovation or accountability. The offense has no creativity on how to get the ball to its playmakers and they have been unable to develop a young Qb who was expected to have talent to groom. Instead, they have taught him to be extremely conservative.

As for Marone, the guy doesn't know to make a logical decision on 4th down. He seems to always find a way to pick the illogical choice. I could care less if he goes to Michigan. REGARDLESS HACKETT MUST GO!!!!!!!!

That said, our o-line and offense have consistently gotten worse since Marrone was hired.

Have you also noticed that every QB that Marrone/Whaley have brought in since he was named coach have all regressed under his watch. Tuel, Lewis, Manuel, Orton.....all have gone downhill under this offensive coaching staff. They could ruin Manning, Rodgers and Brady I'm sure.

Have you also noticed that every QB that Marrone/Whaley have brought in since he was named coach have all regressed under his watch. Tuel, Lewis, Manuel, Orton.....all have gone downhill under this offensive coaching staff. They could ruin Manning, Rodgers and Brady I'm sure.

It's uncanny

These guys are offensive coaches, yet the offense in year #2 is unwatchable.

the kid couldn't execute their offense.

the vet couldn't execute their offense.

granted, neither are above average QBs at this stage of their respective careers - but if it takes an above average skill set to get better than below average production - maybe it's the system.

the kid couldn't execute their offense.

the vet couldn't execute their offense.

granted, neither are above average QBs at this stage of their respective careers - but if it takes an above average skill set to get better than below average production - maybe it's the system.

It's definitely the system. It's the largest factor by a country mile.