Bills need run the No huddle next week

When Kyle runs the No huddle he becomes better than average and we can stop the Pats from getting Home field advantage. Go Bills!!!

Our o-line can't get their **** together when they have time to digest the play call. I don't think hurrying them up will help.

Who cares about next week? Even if they lose it'll be the best record they've had in years, and losing will get them a better draft pick.

If they wanted us to care about week 17 they should have won today.

screw the draft, we need to beat the pats, and they would have won today if they ran the no-huddle all day

It did. Plus it would keep Lee Smith off the field. ;)

3 wide, with Watkins, Wood, Hogan, Chandler at TE and Fred in the backfield :thumbsup:

Dude they had 13 yards rushing. I don't even have to look at the stats to know that we set another embarrassing record. Probably the lowest rushing yards in a game in a full decade.

We don't "have" to beat the Pats. In fact, I hope they get crushed and some changes will be made. Today was embarassing. This team deserves to feel the weight of that embarrassment.

Edited by TheBillsWillRiseAgain

The meaning of this game is on par with the final preseason game. Only thing the Bills need to run is for the bus. Goodnight Mrs Calabash wherever you are.

can't go out with our tails between our legs

Dude they had 13 yards rushing. I don't even have to look at the stats to know that we set another embarrassing record. Probably the lowest rushing yards in a game in a full decade.

We don't "have" to beat the Pats. In fact, I hope they get crushed and some changes will be made. Today was embarassing. This team deserves to feel the weight of that embarrassment.

no ,they need fight back and not be the same old Bills

Pretty much all of our good plays were from that.

Stupid Hackett !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it worked today when they ran it, I think they scored two TDs with it

Prevent defense...

dude get over it, do you really want to see them get pasted by the Pasties or do you want to see them beat down our Nemesis?

We all know this story. They are going to get blasted. Locker clean out day happens Monday, no players want to talk, press wonders aloud about what the draft will look like and blah blah blah

No way The Bills go into Foxboro and win. Absolutly zip

Who cares about next week? Even if they lose it'll be the best record they've had in years, and losing will get them a better draft pick.

If they wanted us to care about week 17 they should have won today.

i care a lot. I think they care too. They should have won yesterday, but what you said is not how teams - coaches - players think. They likely will lose. NE is the better team and has won 43 straight reg season AFC games at home. That does not mean they won't try. For one, they could have a winning record for the first time in forever. They could get their first win in Foxboro. And beat the Pats for the first time in 3 yrs. They will want to get rid of the feeling they have right now. The only thing almost as good as being in contention in week 17 would be beating the Pats.

I don't think they would have made the playoffs even if they beat Oakland with all the scenarios. They needed to have beaten KC or SD.