The running game

YoloinOhio

not to change the topic , but lets look at this, Rex Ryan who has a team with less talent then the Bills,has gone toe to toe with the Pats

can you image for minute what he could do with he Bills, understand this I am not a Ryan fan but he may the answer

, I would be 100% in favor of this change,

I'm definitely on board with Rex as long as the Bills hire the best OC, offensive staff that money can buy.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, this is just wrong and complete nonsense (sorry, but there's no polite way to put it). This was one of the worst performances by a Bills' offensive line that I've ever seen. I believe it was our worst rushing total in 17 years -- and it wasn't because CJ Spiller ran the wrong way 3 times. I would be more than happy to break down all of CJ's 8 touches on the A22 tape, but if you can't even see the missed block in the above GIF, it would just be a waste of both of our time.

I agree with this. This was one game where I thought cj actually ran hard to the hole and didn't dance or try to break it outside. There was just a defender there to tackle him because the line played horrible.

It's Fred's fault our OL can't block anyone, ever? Evvvvvvver. Yes, he's slowed down a bit, no question. But he still makes people miss. He still grinds out 2-3 yards on many a broken play. Just sucks that every play is broken. If Pat Morris is still coaching on this team next year, Marrone should be fired. While I've been a big anti-Hackett guy and would like him to be relieved of his duties, I can understand if Marrone was to keep him. That's his boy and he's willing to lose his job to keep him aboard. I think Marrone has done enough to keep his job another year. While not happy with bringing Hackett back, it is what it is. Morris on the other hand.....needs the axe Monday morning. No question. The OL, while not very talented, shouldn't be the worst OL in the league. All of the OL have regressed under his tutelage. **** him

Edited by NewEra

Hate to say it but FJ is painfully slow. Determination is what got him yards this year.

Booby is not good at short yardage situations.

Brown ain't got it and is always a threat to fumble

Spiller is a gimmick. Not a starting running back. Someone is going to pay him more than the Bills will.

Of course a decent O line would make all of them look better but it won't change things

git er done?

We SHOULD... if u are going to win with a D oriented team, u must be able to run the ball and not go 3 and out every drive. With QB market limited and nothing close to a sure thing, maybe getting a stud RB and signing a vet OL and use 2nd rounder on a guard

Hate to say it but FJ is painfully slow. Determination is what got him yards this year.

Booby is not good at short yardage situations.

Brown ain't got it and is always a threat to fumble

Spiller is a gimmick. Not a starting running back. Someone is going to pay him more than the Bills will.

Of course a decent O line would make all of them look better but it won't change things

A good OL actually opening up holes for our RBs wouldn't change things? Suuuuuuuuure

hmmmm speaking of AP..

I have a four year old son. That would be a hard pill for me to swallow.

It's Fred's fault our OL can't block anyone, ever? Evvvvvvver. Yes, he's slowed down a bit, no question. But he still makes people miss. He still grinds out 2-3 yards on many a broken play. Just sucks that every play is broken. If Pat Morris is still coaching on this team next year, Marrone should be fired. While I've been a big anti-Hackett guy and would like him to be relieved of his duties, I can understand if Marrone was to keep him. That's his boy and he's willing to lose his job to keep him aboard. I think Marrone has done enough to keep his job another year. While not happy with bringing Hackett back, it is what it is. Morris on the other hand.....needs the axe Monday morning. No question. The OL, while not very talented, shouldn't be the worst OL in the league. All of the OL have regressed under his tutelage. **** him

It says something that our best RB is 33 years old. That being said, I think that he has, as he does every year, exceeded expectations.

I have a four year old son. That would be a hard pill for me to swallow.

It says something that our best RB is 33 years old. That being said, I think that he has, as he does every year, exceeded expectations.

I think thats fair.

Pat Morris had best be gone Monday, if not sooner, after this debacle. and Marrone better get it right this time. Thank gosh Marrone has already called out the O line in preparation for change

Edited by 3rdand12