Blowout baby!!!! Predict the score thread

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three field goals qualifies as "absolute domination?"

That would have to include a terrible O-line, and a constantly unstable pocket.

There have been plenty of opportunities for him to make good throws where he simply failed to do so. But go ahead and excuse him. It's just fine with me. :thumbsup:

There have been plenty of opportunities for him to make good throws where he simply failed to do so. But go ahead and excuse him. It's just fine with me. :thumbsup:

I'm not disagreeing with that, and I am not "excusing" Orton. But, Orton isn't terrible. He's average. I haven't seen "staring down his receivers" as one of his major deficiencies. Hell, he never has time to stare down his receivers. What I do see as his major deficiencies are poor mobility, and an utter inability to throw on the run, or even throw without setting his feet. ALL of his decent throws (and let's be honest- he's had plenty) have occurred when he has had time to set his feet. These are deficiencies that would be mitigated, and far less critical with some decent protection, and a stable pocket. Am I wrong?

I'm not disagreeing with that, and I am not "excusing" Orton. But, Orton isn't terrible. He's average. I haven't seen "staring down his receivers" as one of his major deficiencies. Hell, he never has time to stare down his receivers. What I do see as his major deficiencies are poor mobility, and an utter inability to throw on the run, or even throw without setting his feet. ALL of his decent throws (and let's be honest- he's had plenty) have occurred when he has had time to set his feet. These are deficiencies that would be mitigated, and far less critical with some decent protection, and a stable pocket. Am I wrong?

Sure the OL has breakdowns, but on many occasions Orton has been afforded good pass pro and has failed to deliver accurate passes or make the correct read. He's been particularly putrid in this recent three game stretch. He started out playing average to decent level QB, but has regressed. I'm not sure why he's gone backwards, but it'd be nice if he snapped out of it since he's going to remain as the starter for this season.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Sure the OL has breakdowns, but on many occasions Orton has been afforded good pass pro and has failed to deliver accurate passes or make the correct read. He's been particularly putrid in this recent three game stretch. He started out playing average to decent level QB, but has regressed. I'm not sure why he's gone backwards, but it'd be nice if he snapped out of it since he's going to remain as the starter for this season.

I agree that he has regressed. But, so has our run game, and I feel like the O-line has regressed as well, even with Urbik starting. Cordy Glenn, especially, looked awful on Sunday. It is not just Orton who needs to snap out of it.

I agree that he has regressed. But, so has our run game, and I feel like the O-line has regressed as well, even with Urbik starting. Cordy Glenn, especially, looked awful on Sunday. It is not just Orton who needs to snap out of it.

No argument that the entire offensive unit needs to improve.

I"ll be THAT guy.

This is going to be an easy game.

Something like 41-13

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's with me?

Keep in mind that the Raiders almost beat the Chargers in week 6, and have won two of their last four games. One against the Chiefs, one against the 49er's. There is never a cake walk in the NFL...

here's hoping the crowers, won't have to eat crow, oh wait that won't happen, but finger pointing will, just remember this when pride is involved no game is a sure thing or a slam dunk, do you think the Packers came here thinking they would lose, think again

The Raiders aren't playing for no stinking draft pick. That entire team is playing for their jobs, as is the HC who wants the job permanently.

They have a rookie QB starting, and have the worst offense in the league in yards, and an almost equally bad defense. Still they beat the Chiefs, 49ers at Oakland the last three weeks.

QB Derek Carr's record is 2-12 with 18 TD's, 11 INT's

This could be a big time trap game should the Bills play down to their opponent.

Game has trap all over it. Raiders are close to the worst, if not the worst, in pretty much every facet of ranking a team. That being said, if the offense can actually do something more than get into FG position, I think they should win pretty easily. If not, it might be closer than we want it to be.

My prediction: 27-14 Bills

I get it, there's no such thing as a trap. But I am terrified of this game. I won't predict a score but we can't rely on a defensive or ST score every game. Our offense would be above average if we ran the ball 80% of the time. But we refuse. And therefore I'm nervous.

I've been like that for 14 games.

Not this one.

This will be super easy.

Worried or concerned is one thing. TERRIFIED???

The Raiders offensive line is terrified! Not the bills players, and fans shouldnt be either.

Easy Easy Easy!