King of the pick 6....

4merper4mer

....well, it's Geno now that Schaub isn't around.

The interesting part is the close runner up is none other than the anointed great Andrew Schmuck.

The Colts will be smacked in the first round of the playoffs again this year. Their only chance is if whoever they play pulls the stupid crap KC did last year. If they did not play in the south they would not be sniffing the playoffs. They suck.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It must suck to have a QB that has 38 touchdowns on the season. Thank God we have Orton instead.

This is not a defense of Orton. It is just more evidence on the pile that the Emporer's New Clothes are not what the talking heads would have you believe. Most choose to ignore their eyes.

This is not a defense of Orton. It is just more evidence on the pile that the Emporer's New Clothes are not what the talking heads would have you believe. Most choose to ignore their eyes.

I've watched Luck play since he was a Freshman at Stanford. But we all have our opinions. I can see why some people think he is "overrated." I don't think he is.

I've watched Luck play since he was a Freshman at Stanford. But we all have our opinions. I can see why some people think he is "overrated." I don't think he is.

The Bills, with Orton, would win the South. Again, this is not a defense of Orton. Schmuck struggles with the Browns and the Texans and has no chance against teams like the Pats or Broncos. No chance. They will probably get bounced in the first round. Their best chance is to draw Cincy. He will turn the ball over just like last year.

The interesting part is the close runner up is none other than the anointed great Andrew Schmuck.

The Colts will be smacked in the first round of the playoffs again this year. Their only chance is if whoever they play pulls the stupid crap KC did last year. If they did not play in the south they would not be sniffing the playoffs. They suck.

The Colts won in the first round last year, and their offense had to put up 45 points to do it. I'd trade our DLine for your Schmuck.

The Bills, with Orton, would win the South. Again, this is not a defense of Orton. Schmuck struggles with the Browns and the Texans and has no chance against teams like the Pats or Broncos. No chance. They will probably get bounced in the first round. Their best chance is to draw Cincy. He will turn the ball over just like last year.

i can foresee that outcome. He is asked to carry his team week in and week out with no defense, OL or running game due to their inept personnel dept. Switch with Russell in the Pacific Northwest and Luck has a SB ring. IMO.

Well, we can trade them Hughes back for Luck???

NFC and AFC South's.

Luck would get crushed and INT'd all day. We got beat early learning our stride and by Fitz's heart against Houston, that was a fluke. We would crush New Orleans, I have no doubt. We would struggle against Carolina with their DL but overcome their offense because we can stop the big play which is all they're capable of doing. Atlanta would be a route and the Bucs would be worse then the Jets.

i can foresee that outcome. He is asked to carry his team week in and week out with no defense, OL or running game due to their inept personnel dept. Switch with Russell in the Pacific Northwest and Luck has a SB ring. IMO.

Put about any QB in the league on that Seahawks roster and they would win.

Shut down db's, active DL, capable LB's across from a game changing and carrying RB with tough, possession pass catchers - all you need to do is not mess up and give turnovers and you're going to win. Orton would have won a SB in Seattle.

Well, we can trade them Hughes back for Luck???NFC and AFC South's.

Luck would get crushed and INT'd all day. We got beat early learning our stride and by Fitz's heart against Houston, that was a fluke. We would crush New Orleans, I have no doubt. We would struggle against Carolina with their DL but overcome their offense because we can stop the big play which is all they're capable of doing. Atlanta would be a route and the Bucs would be worse then the Jets.

Put about any QB in the league on that Seahawks roster and they would win.

Shut down db's, active DL, capable LB's across from a game changing and carrying RB with tough, possession pass catchers - all you need to do is not mess up and give turnovers and you're going to win. Orton would have won a SB in Seattle.

now let's not get too crazy.., lol

Pretty sure the Colts beat the Broncos last year. Denver's first loss, if I'm not mistaken.

....well, it's Geno now that Schaub isn't around.

Yup. He's a media darling for sure. Not a bad QB really. He'll get better. If not, he's the frosting on the cake of yet another bad QB crop that we thought was amazing. Although Russel Wilson is pretty good, but surrounded with talent.

I'm OK with Orton....since I cant think of anyone to replace him with this coming year...except EJ and he obviously needs work too.

The Colts won in the first round last year, and their offense had to put up 45 points to do it. I'd trade our DLine for your Schmuck.

They won because KC kept giving them the ball back. Schmuck even scored on a lucky play after he fumbled. He stinks. He will continue to stink and sooner or later the accolades will start drifting away. It will take some other hyped kid to make that happen though.

Because it rhymes with Luck and means loser. It combines his name with his on-field results.

he walked into a 2-14 team, taking over for a HOF QB , the most beloved player in the city's history, and marched them to the playoffs and division championship as a rookie and every year since. He had a playoff win in just his 2nd yr. What a loser.

he walked into a 2-14 team, taking over for a HOF QB , the most beloved player in the city's history, and marched them to the playoffs and division championship as a rookie and every year since. He had a playoff win in just his 2nd yr. What a loser.

But, for real, that division is a !@#$ing joke.