Congrats my friends

Ice bowl 67

Thank you sir! Our d played lights out. Your O played under par. Partly because of our D. Partly because they lacked concentration. You have nothing to worry about. Playing at the Ralph vs that D, vs a team laying for their life.....you won't face another monster like that again this year. Unless we face you in the SB....which won't be played at the Ralph

it's funny because every time I saw a scuffle today I was annoyed with the bills because I don't want that type of a game against an opponent I truly respect. Not just because they are an awesome football team, but because they stand for the same stuff my team stands for. Small market, hard working blue collar where the superstars pack their lunch pails to get back to work rather than packing their media schedule and TV time.

Anyways, I have no doubt you guys are the better team (at least for now). You just put up a stinker today. We clearly had something to do with ur performance, but I would say we were just the beans that gave you enough gas to put up that stinker.

Anyways, love the pack. After this year, love the lions and Detroit.

All amusing because I live in Chicago and could care less about the Bears.

Hats off too you guys today! You won and we lost. The Bills were the better team today. Nothing but love for you guys and Merry Christmas!

Don't feel bad we beat the rest of the NFC North for you too. It's an even Loss across the Division.

The Bills Defense is for real.

Do you happen to know where you can get one of those QB thingys?

Thanks Ice.

Sorry you came all that way to see a loss. I had quote a few packers fans in my section and like always, never any problems with the fans of the yellow and green. True fans and class acts.

Except for the one packers fan that I saw on the way out that had his pants all the way around his knees with his bare ass hanging out while he was peeing. That was just weird.

Fans like you are one of the many reasons Green Bay is my favorite NFC team.

I think your defense is going to get hot in the playoffs, and I can see the Pack beating New England in the big game. That was my prediction at the beginning of the season and I'm sticking to it. Good luck! :thumbsup:

Edited by Felonious Monk

Thanks for stopping by with Congrats, Ice. You're one of -if not the best- fans of other teams who stop by and visit. Your team is great and I wish you and Packers fans the very best outcome this season!- unless, of course,..

?, does Jimmy Spagnola ever visit the Packers website when you play the Jets??? ; )