Packers at Bills Postgame

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle Williams: "We were not intimidated" (3:03)

Bills defensive tackle Kyle Williams talks about the team's defensive performance against the Packers, including limiting quarterback Aaron Rodgers.

Sammy Watkins: "I'm proud of everybody" (1:17)

Bills wide receiver Sammy Watkins talks after the team's win over the Packers. He discusses why the win was a statement win, the defensive effort, and getting better on offense.

Marcus Thigpen: "We needed a spark" (1:43)

Bills wide receiver and kick returner Marcus Thigpen talks about his 75-yard punt return for a touchdown and giving the team a much needed spark versus the Packers.

Doug Marrone: "I Hope We Can Build and Go" (8:32)

The Bills head coach talks about shutting down Aaron Rodgers, the play of the special teams, and his thoughts on safety Bacarri Rambo.

Bacarri Rambo: "We Believed In Each Other" (4:40)

Safety Bacarri Rambo talks about his preparation leading in to the game and his first two career interceptions.

Perfect by narrowest of margins vs. NFC North

It probably wasn’t seen as a strong likelihood going into the season, but the Bills made it a clean sweep of the NFC North this season.

Buffalo won all four games against the four opponents from the inter-conference division they were scheduled to play based on the league’s rotational schedule. And they did it by the narrowest of margins in three of the four games.

Pack HC McCarthy puts Mario sack on himself

The Bills had only one sack of Aaron Rodgers in their big win over the Packers Sunday and it came at the end of the game. Mario Williams stripped Rodgers of the ball in the end zone and the fumble though recovered by Eddie Lacy in the end zone could not be advanced with less than two minutes in the game resulting in a safety for the Bills. After the game Packers head coach Mike McCarthy put the sack and subsequent safety on himself, citing a poor protection call with their backup right tackle in the game.

Mike McCarthy: Our offense was not balanced today (3:59)

Green Bay Packers Head Coach Mike McCarthy was available to the media on Sunday, Dec. 14, following the Packers 21-13 loss to the Bills at Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Dan Carpenter: "Feels Good to Get a Win at Home" (4:08)

The Bills kicker talks about his four field goals in the 21-13 win over the Packers at Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Nigel Bradham: "Great to Get That Win" (2:37)

The Bills linebacker talks about how the defense was able to shut down Aaron Rodgers, and the depth of the roster.

Bills Roundup: Defense Dominant in 21-13 Win (3:33)

Buffalo's defense was able to shut down Aaron Rodgers and the Packers offense, Bacarri Rambo had two interceptions, and Mario Williams' strip sack sealed a 21-13 win over the Packers.

@MattSabuda

I asked Jerry Hughes where he sees himself next year. Right answer for #Bills fans. https://vine.co/v/O636FME3Eqq

Baluga maybe? he went to the locker room after he got lit up.

Reminds me of that GB player who got racked by Warren Sapp a few yrs ago.

B42f7mUCYAAcTv7.jpg

ensuring that I'm still with the team next yr

So for me, he gets a C+ in wins, a B in coordinators, an A as a motivator, a C as an in game manager and a D as doing what he does well. That's not good enough. If we beat the Raiders and Pats, he gets another year for sure. The wins would become a B and the in game decisions and maybe the offense goes up in grades.

If you don't give him a D for other things how can you give him a D in things he does well ?

wouldn't say today's win was of the narrowest of Margins

Can't decide it I'm offended by "mediocre". Offense drags us into thast territory I'm afraid, but I love this D! And we won on ST so how does Whaley just pluck a guy like that who can change a game so quickly? He's no "punt catcher", though there was at least one that would have saved a lot of territory if he had caught it.

I feel really bad for this defense. They are very playoff caliber and they are being dragged down by this putrid non productive garbage we call an offense. It's a real shame

Great win, this D is so fun to watch. I just wish the O would get better so I could relax and enjoy the game more. Alot has been said about Marrone, myself included, but he has 8 wins so there's that. I like how they seem to mangle the other team every week by being more physical, alot!

to me that is something this team has always lacked since I started watching them (79) and now we finally have it. Once we get a QB, hopefully Connor Cook, we can really light teams up.

Be honest how much did it pain you to post this link?

I feel really bad for this defense. They are very playoff caliber and they are being dragged down by this putrid non productive garbage we call an offense. It's a real shame

they won. Save your pissing and moaning for another day.

to me that is something this team has always lacked since I started watching them (79) and now we finally have it. Once we get a QB, hopefully Connor Cook, we can really light teams up.

It's like having eleven Bruce Smiths playing. Bad Things all over the damn place.

i know, right... I think they just need a QB and OL

If we had a top tier QB this line would look really good.

Today though is not the day to go on about all that. We just beat a top tier team, Playoffs are still possible, first time with 8 wins in 10 years. Good day to be a Bills fan. This team is really close to being a powerhouse again.