This game has the feel of the 2007 SNF game vs. the *Pats...

I can remember fondly. We were 5-4 heading into a clash with the vaunted, undefeated Patriots. The game suddenly had massive playoff implications for the Bills and got flexed to SNF. It was the biggest game since the last playoff game in 1999.

The crowd was on fire. It was our chance to show the NFL on a national stage that that the Bills were back, as well as stop New Englands streak of ridiculously lopsided wins over the Bills.

However, the wheels came off from the get-go! In what was the most lopsided of all the losses to Brady and the *Pats, the Bills were shallaqued in front of the entire country, 56-10!

While the playoffs at this point are nothing more than a pipe dream after last week, I really wanna believe we have a shot at home this week vs. Green Bay and their quarterback. Who by the way, is putting up video game type numbers against way more stiff competition than us.

But i gotta admit, this game has the same feel as that game did against New England in '07. We need a miracle. Perhaps our squad channels the intestinal fortitude that of their own HOF quarterback Jim Kelly, and we gut out an upset of biblical proportions! Maybe this community, that had overcome so much in the last two months, can provide this team with such an inspiration that our defense makes Rodgers look as average as Scott Tolzien!

Pray for a miracle Bills fans! Were gonna need one that of Frank Reich / Houston Oiler proprtions!

#GoBills

Thats funny becaues I feel the exact opposite.

That patriots team was one of the best teams ever assembled in NFL history. They were an offensive juggernaut. The packers are a good team but they are not great. They are vulnerable on defense in both the run and pass. A Rodgers is probably playing the best football of his career right now, but I think we match up well vs GB. If we can maintain a lead and keep the crowd in it and our defensive line is able to put pressure on Rodgers I think we have a legit chance to win this thing

The BIlls backs are against the wall, they HAVE TO win. The packers do not. I think our team shows up this sunday. Whether or not they can hold on for an upset is another story.

I can remember fondly. We were 5-4 heading into a clash with the vaunted, undefeated Patriots. The game suddenly had massive playoff implications for the Bills and got flexed to SNF. It was the biggest game since the last playoff game in 1999.

The crowd was on fire. It was our chance to show the NFL on a national stage that that the Bills were back, as well as stop New Englands streak of ridiculously lopsided wins over the Bills.

However, the wheels came off from the get-go! In what was the most lopsided of all the losses to Brady and the *Pats, the Bills were shallaqued in front of the entire country, 56-10!

While the playoffs at this point are nothing more than a pipe dream after last week, I really wanna believe we have a shot at home this week vs. Green Bay and their quarterback. Who by the way, is putting up video game type numbers against way more stiff competition than us.

But i gotta admit, this game has the same feel as that game did against New England in '07. We need a miracle. Perhaps our squad channels the intestinal fortitude that of their own HOF quarterback Jim Kelly, and we gut out an upset of biblical proportions! Maybe this community, that had overcome so much in the last two months, can provide this team with such an inspiration that our defense makes Rodgers look as average as Scott Tolzien!

Pray for a miracle Bills fans! Were gonna need one that of Frank Reich / Houston Oiler proprtions!

#GoBills

I hated that game. My story about that game. I dont watch football with my mom. Just because.

I went to her house and told her I wanted to see the game.

She agreed of course. She's my freaking mom. Then her and my wife were talking and stuff like a normal visit after dinner.

So we're getting spanked big time.

I hear mom tell my wife the following 2 phrases during the snf debacle. "So yeah he still likes sports a lot huh?"

and the killer, "It's not healthy for your husband to act like that"

Reality is nothing has changed THAT much from 2007.

Still dont watch football with mom.

Still have a mediocre team.

Still get upset when we lose.

Half of the stadium emptied out at half time. IIRC Randy Moss went crazy in the first half. My friends and I used the opportunity to sit everywhere in the stadium. At one point we were sitting 3rd row 50 yard line Bills side. Just checking out the different views from the seats. That is about the only positive from that game...

Totally different. In the history of the NFL, no team has ever owned another team like the Pats have owned the Bills. I believe this game will be close and the Bills will pull off a win, thus becoming champions of the NFC North.

Totally different. In the history of the NFL, no team has ever owned another team like the Pats have owned the Bills. I believe this game will be close and the Bills will pull off a win, thus becoming champions of the NFC North.

you must be a young bills fan and not remember the bills 0 for the seventies against the dolphins

you must be a young bills fan and not remember the bills 0 for the seventies against the dolphins

Yeah, that was bad, but the Pats' dominance has lasted five years longer, and shows no signs of ending. Edited by mannc

The Bill were getting 15 points so the savy better that I am I put $100 on the bills. First drive of the game by NE I knew the game & my bet was over. Brady went thru the defense like a knife cutting thru melted butter. We left at halftime. Had to work the next day. When I got home my wife said "what are you doing home so early." I just told her have you watched any of the game. She said no. Didn't regret the decision to leave early one bit. What an embarrassment.

Man for man the Bills have a better roster then Green Bay. The one factor obviously is Rodgers is playing out of his mind & is as good of a QB as I have ever seen. On the radio this morning they were saying put Rodgers on the Bills & they are a super bowl contender. I tend to agree. My guess is the Bills will keep this game close & probably lose it in the 4th quarter. 24-17.

Edited by Gordio