Stadium

packfntk

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before. Long before. It's been around since like 1982. I could be wrong here, I think I heard that the name comes from the fact that the bar takes up two lots where the address are 9 and 11. Best wings in Buffalo. I always go there when I go home. Definitely worth the trip in. It's just a little hole in the wall place.

Thanks. I have heard people rave about the wings online since I first went by it. Definitely a little hole in the wall!

Had a couple beers with the Packfntk group at the BTI. Cool guys just like Bills fans.

Good to hear. Thanks, Hammer! You're a great ambassador to the Bills. I've spoke with a few Panthers fans who made their way up. They know the lot and they know the Pinto.

Stadium tour? LMAO! It's called: GO TO THE GAME.

This ain't Jerry World. It's more serious than that... When did this whole "stadium tour" phenom start?

Just giving you crap... Have fun, we are the "old NFL."

:-)

Heading to the stadium in about 45 minutes. See you there Mr. hammer. Super jacked up to see the Ralph!

Best of luck (but not too much), and here's to a great game!!!

Have fun! We were in Green Bay earlier this year... Reminded me of BFLO.

Heading to the stadium in about 45 minutes. See you there Mr. hammer. Super jacked up to see the Ralph!

Best of luck (but not too much), and here's to a great game!!!

Hope you had the best time possible!

I used to get pitchers and wings as a teenager at Duff's on Sheridan, but took the kids to Anchor Bar when I wanted to show them Bills weekends. I never once went when I lived there. Anchor wings and beef on weck were awesome, and I caught that USC/Notre Dame game where Bush pushed Leinert into the end zone with the oldest son. Memorable stuff. Yeah, each batch will differ a bit based on different factors, but ours were a solid 10!

Pack fan, looking forward to your review when you get a chance. Safe travels.

Lots of Pack fans were seen on camera

Yeah... I wonder what they thought of BFLO, The Ralph... Was it like Green Bay? I have been to Green Bay (not for a game) and it (area around Lambeau) reminded me of The OP and The Ralph.

Also, our we loud or what. Bills fans know when to get loud and when to not... We probably are one of the best fans... Wonder what The Pack fans think. I guess we are a bit rowdier?

Most of the Packers "Fans" I ran into were not from Green Bay. They were Canadian. And none of them were die hard, life long fans. They were front runners.

In fact, the guy behind me had on a Packers jersey (obviously Brand New), with a Seahawks winter hat. And then he proceeded to tell me how the Patriots* are his favorite team. LOL.

Edited by Maddog69