Photo proof CJ Anderson never crossed the goal line

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ding!

@john_wawrow

#Bills lose, likely to miss playoffs. Some folks grasp for any excuse -- conspiracy theories welcome -- except for obvious one: Offense.

We all know referee calls never affect a game.

Call on Robey extends drive that would have ended in a FG. 4 point swing.

Two call backs on INT returns cost Bills FG range. At least 6 point swing.

Bills lose by 7. As you can see the refs had nothing to do with it.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

we were playing denver, in denver and had 3 points with 11 minutes left in the game.

the refs might not have gotten all the calls, but.... 3 points in the first 49 minutes.

It's a 60 minute game. And as I pointed out earlier there were calls that swung at least 10 points. Teams can play like garbage for 59 minutes and still win so I don't get your point at all.

We all know referee calls never affect a game.

Call on Robey extends drive that would have ended in a FG. 4 point swing.

Two call backs on INT returns cost Bills FG range. At least 6 point swing.

Bills lose by 7. As you can see the refs had nothing to do with it.

holy moly... are you really saying the refs cost us this game???

3 stinking points ...

lets not forget the Hogan TD should have been called back, Denver knocks each other off a pick in the endzone before the last TD....wow.

And you the leader of the charge when you say the Bills and Buffalo in general both have an inferiority complex ....

and now you are blaming this loss on the refs?????

holy moly... are you really saying the refs cost us this game???

3 stinking points ...

lets not forget the Hogan TD should have been called back, Denver knocks each other off a pick in the endzone before the last TD....wow.

And you the leader of the charge when you say the Bills and Buffalo in general both have an inferiority complex ....

and now you are blaming this loss on the refs?????

Of course we stunk and deserved to lose. Just saying bad calls add up. And plenty of teams play bad and still win. And plenty of teams get hosed by refs.

Did you think the Roby PI was a good call? Of course we'll never know if the two calls on the INT returns were legit since CBS never showed them.

Am I still on a Bills board or did TBD become Two Broncos Drive overnight?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

It's a 60 minute game. And as I pointed out earlier there were calls that swung at least 10 points. Teams can play like garbage for 59 minutes and still win so I don't get your point at all.

that when you go on the road to the #1 team in the conference, with one of the greatest qbs of all time and score 3 points in the first 3 quarters and change.... if we had an offense we wouldve won and complaining about every borderline, questionable, or not shown in the broadcast call is just plain silly.

to play the "but they scored 4 there" game for a first quarter penalty (that might have even been right if early reports of AW23 holding are true) is even sillier as for all we know that wouldve lead to the broncos trying to run up the score instead of milking the clock on us.

Did you think the Roby PI was a good call? Of course we'll never know if the two calls on the INT returns were legit since CBS never showed them.

we will see, once the all 22 comes out - whats the urgent rush for excuses? and the robey one was potentially just called on the wrong player -- we will see.

that when you go on the road to the #1 team in the conference, with one of the greatest qbs of all time and score 3 points in the first 3 quarters and change.... if we had an offense we wouldve won and complaining about every borderline, questionable, or not shown in the broadcast call is just plain silly.

to play the "but they scored 4 there" game for a first quarter penalty (that might have even been right if early reports of AW23 holding are true) is even sillier as for all we know that wouldve lead to the broncos trying to run up the score instead of milking the clock on us.

we will see, once the all 22 comes out - whats the urgent rush for excuses? and the robey one was potentially just called on the wrong player -- we will see.

Funny how crappy Manning played for an all time great. Our D played well enough to win. The refs cost us a few points, our penalties cost us field position and our kitty QB played like a puss.

Funny how crappy Manning played for an all time great. Our D played well enough to win. The refs cost us a few points, our penalties cost us field position and our kitty QB played like a puss.

our D played tough as hell. the other two phases did not. in a situation like that, i point towards our guys before i point at questionable calls that are close, if not right or ones that i have not yet seen.

Of course we stunk and deserved to lose. Just saying bad calls add up. And plenty of teams play bad and still win. And plenty of teams get hosed by refs.

Well, you've already demonstrated difficulty with the "visual evidence" assessment, so I doubt the replays would sway you in the refs favor no matter what they showed.

Listen, I agree the refs in the NFL are not , lets say, infallible. But look at your first sentence...if the Bills stunk and DESERVED to lose...how can the bad calls add up to a win?

I dont know how many times I can say it....go back and watch the DVR of the KW penalty...it is clear as friggen day!!! It is NOT a bad call.

To me, the Robey call is horrific if it was indeed called on him. But even in the TV replay, you can somewhat see 23 holding the receiver ..not the greatest of views but can be seen.

If you want to keep pointing to this one non reversal of a TD as some sort of bad call that always goes against the Bills, I will keep going back to the non reversal 0of the Sammy TD in the first Miami game. To me, a clear fumble...but that is not a bad call because it breaks in the Bills favor????

Listen, i am as big a Bills homer as they come. I bet the money line yesterday for Christ sake. But this offense is putrid...like historically freakin bad and to keep blaming the refs is just wrong ar best, pathetic at worst. Freaking players are even starting to spout this garbage they hear it around town so often.

And yes, I am starting to get pissed, as these types of conversations keeps the focus on the wrong areas... should be namely the coach and QB, not the freakin refs

Edited by plenzmd1

Is this the play where the refs fist bumped each other ? How can you officiate a game and show favortism The question needs asked about the calls.Goodell needs to answer about these calls. Are the refs betting on games ? A few calls could help change a score.

:doh::wallbash:

Listen, I agree the refs in the NFL are not , lets say, infallible. But look at your first sentence...if the Bills stunk and DESERVED to lose...how can the bad calls add up to a win?

Part of the problem, for me, was CBS never showing replays of penalties. I can only go by what the refs and announcers say. Penalty on Roby? No way. Was it really on AW but the ref got it wrong? I have to take your word because that's not what I was shown on TV. But that call, right or wrong, took a 4th down and a FG try and turned it into a TD drive. Those two INT returns that were called back, again right or wrong, cost the Bills field position in FG range. If the Bills didn't gain a yard on either drive they still probably get 6 points. That is a 10-point swing on three penalties in a game that Denver won by 7. How can you say that doesn't matter?

Again, if they were legit calls, then that's on us. But nothing I was shown or told on TV made them legit.

Part of the problem, for me, was CBS never showing replays of penalties. I can only go by what the refs and announcers say. Penalty on Roby? No way. Was it really on AW but the ref got it wrong? I have to take your word because that's not what I was shown on TV. But that call, right or wrong, took a 4th down and a FG try and turned it into a TD drive. Those two INT returns that were called back, again right or wrong, cost the Bills field position in FG range. If the Bills didn't gain a yard on either drive they still probably get 6 points. That is a 10-point swing on three penalties in a game that Denver won by 7. How can you say that doesn't matter?

Again, if they were legit calls, then that's on us. But nothing I was shown or told on TV made them legit.

i guess i think it doesn't matter cause i think they were legit calls.

I think you are right on the TV thing...if we cant see it we assume they are bad.

CJA_TD.jpg

More evidence that the officials were either absurdly incompetent or deliberately screwing the Bills. This photo shows CJ Anderson was sitting on the field with the ball inches short of the goal line. It should have been 4th and inches, not a TD. Fist bump, indeed. They said the reviewed it but they didn't look real hard.

Fist Bump!!! :death: