Freddy`s dead legs.

Bryce Brown is being wasted. So much more speed and explosiveness. Freddy is SOOOO SLOOOOOOOW on anything outside. Freddy only picks up yards when wide open and then is quickly caught. With Freddy getting most rb reps and Goodwin --0 red zone threat over Mike Williams. They are shooting their self in the foot. I love Freddy but his time is done.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bryce Brown is being wasted. So much more speed and explosiveness. Freddy is SOOOO SLOOOOOOOW on anything outside. Freddy only picks up yards when wide open and then is quickly caught. With Freddy getting most rb reps and Goodwin --0 red zone threat over Mike Williams. They are shooting their self in the foot. I love Freddy but his time is done.

Freddy churned out some yards after contact today though. He may be slow but he's strong.

And my #1 reason to get rid of this coaching staff is because of the misuse of players; no reason Mike Williams shouldn't be out there and no reason Goodwin isn't running fly routes off of play action and him and Sammy aren't running some screens a few times a game

I saw Freddy picking up yards when it seemed like there weren't any to be found. Some poor screens were thrown and some well-defended runs were there too, but Freddy had a fine game. And his blitz pick ups were most needed.

Freddy is the single consistent bright spot on this roster over the past several years.

Unfortunately, time has caught up with him. During the game in which he injured his groin you could see evidence of heavy legs prior to the injury. The groin tear happened while making a basic football move, and occurred without outside contact from another player. Perhaps another sign of the accumulated wear and tear.

My guess is he is still 50% injured and playing on guts and heart because he knows it's his last season.

Losing CJ Spiller in the same game we "lost" Freddy's legs was too much for the offense to overcome, and FJax is doing what he can to help the team win games in December.

IF these are Fred Jackson's final games, it will be our privilege to cheer him on regardless of how his legs look. We would be much worse without him.

Posted in the other thread: I saw Freddy picking up yards when it seemed like there weren't any to be found. Some poor screens were thrown and some well-defended runs were there too, but Freddy had a fine game. And his blitz pick ups were most needed.

I saw Freddy picking up yards when it seemed like there weren't any to be found. Some poor screens were thrown and some well-defended runs were there too, but Freddy had a fine game. And his blitz pick ups were most needed.

I agree, Freddy's not done yet. He still has one more good year left in him.