Florida Panthers Making Fun of Buffalo Storm Angers Pegula

26CornerBlitz

Sabres owner angred by Panthers video poking fun at Buffalo storm

Buffalo Sabres owner Terry Pegula was apparently outraged before the team's game against the Panthers at the BB&T Center in South Florida. His ire was triggered by a pregame video the Panthers showed contrasting snowy Buffalo with sunny Florida. That's not necessarily all that uncommon, but it was the imagery used that really upset Pegula.

It feels good to have somebody like Pegula sticking up for Buffalo. I don't think they'd show hurricane footage at First Niagara Center. It's not something to get overly offended by, but it is a crappy thing for them to do. The apology should be where it ends, but good for Pegula pointing out that it's not a laughing matter.

I'll accept that challenge. I'm taking the snow storm. Who's got the hurricane?

Damn... I'll do it. For science!

We'll have to set some challenges then that each person must try. List them below, I'll start....

1) dribble a basketball

Didn't you all see the photos from the Sabres Panthers game? Pegula was probably the only one that saw it!

Furthermore, the Sabres/Sharks game had more fans in attendance during snowmageddon than sunny south Florida had Saturday!

Everyone makes fun of storms in Buffalo. Big deal...

It is a big deal. 13 people died in this storm I believe including a 37 year father of 2 that was buried under 12 feet of snow in his car. Yeah that is hilarious. Maybe next time one of the cities that get hit hard with hurricanes like New Orleans did after Katrina or when NYC got hit a few years ago we should make fun of them. I don't think those cities would think that would be so funny.

It is a big deal. 13 people died in this storm I believe including a 37 year father of 2 that was buried under 12 feet of snow in his car. Yeah that is hilarious. Maybe next time one of the cities that get hit hard with hurricanes like New Orleans did after Katrina or when NYC got hit a few years ago we should make fun of them. I don't think those cities would think that would be so funny.

Have you not heard the millions of jokes about Katrina? Including Larry The Cable Guy?

“Even after the Super Bowl victory of the New Orleans Saints, I have noticed a large number of people implying, with bad jokes, that Cajuns aren’t smart. I would like to state for the record that I disagree with that assessment. Anybody that would build a city

5 feet below sea level in a hurricane zone and fill it with Democrats who can’t swim is a genius.”