Does Buffalo at Denver get flexed?

Agreed Dwight. All you have to do is watch ESPN, NFLN, listen to national sports radio and whenever the Bills win, it is a drama about what happened to the other team. This is not a Rodney Dangerfield post, it just is a point where the national media which reflects what the public wants to hear do not see the Bills as a playoff team.

Now if we beat the Broncos with some incredible defensive performance this week, I could see us as the topic discussed on every show about the Bills defense. I actually like people always picking against us, as it is fun watching them act dumbfounded when we win. The Browns haven't played a top defense yet this year until us.

They walked into a buzz saw.

To my knowledge, CBS doesn't have this game protected and it suddenly has tons of playoff implications. Anybody have any insight on this?

.... that would be the best way to ensure that that the Bills get destroyed.... big implication, national TV = ass kicking.... so my vote on that would be NO

No. Bills at Broncos isn't a better matchup than Patriots at Chargers.

This. If anything, they'd flex it so that Fox shows the game and not CBS. No chance they get moved to Sunday night over Patriots-Chargers (especially when Denver was already on Sunday night this past week).

Not gonna happen. This was announced last week:

http://nflcommunications.com/2014/11/23/week-14-flex-scheduling-colts-browns-to-100-pm-et-on-fox-patriots-chargers-remains-nbc-sunday-night-game/

The Week 14 Indianapolis Colts at Cleveland Browns game on Sunday, December 7 at 1:00 PM ET will be broadcast on FOX, the NFL announced today.

The originally scheduled New England Patriots at San Diego Chargers game remains in place on NBC’s Sunday Night Football.

Following is the final Week 14 NFL schedule:

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 4 (WEEK 14) DALLAS AT CHICAGO 7:25 PM (CT) NFLN

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 7 PITTSBURGH AT CINCINNATI 1:00 PM (ET) CBS *INDIANAPOLIS AT CLEVELAND 1:00 PM (ET) FOX TAMPA BAY AT DETROIT 1:00 PM (ET) FOX HOUSTON AT JACKSONVILLE 1:00 PM (ET) CBS BALTIMORE AT MIAMI 1:00 PM (ET) CBS N.Y. JETS AT MINNESOTA 12:00 PM (CT) CBS CAROLINA AT NEW ORLEANS 12:00 PM (CT) FOX N.Y. GIANTS AT TENNESSEE 12:00 PM (CT) FOX ST. LOUIS AT WASHINGTON 1:00 PM (ET) FOX KANSAS CITY AT ARIZONA 2:05 PM (MT) CBS BUFFALO AT DENVER 2:05 PM (MT) CBS SAN FRANCISCO AT OAKLAND 1:25 PM (PT) FOX SEATTLE AT PHILADELPHIA 4:25 PM (ET) FOX NEW ENGLAND AT SAN DIEGO 5:30 PM (PT) NBC

MONDAY, DECEMBER 8 ATLANTA AT GREEN BAY 7:30 PM (CT) ESPN

Agreed Dwight. All you have to do is watch ESPN, NFLN, listen to national sports radio and whenever the Bills win, it is a drama about what happened to the other team. This is not a Rodney Dangerfield post, it just is a point where the national media which reflects what the public wants to hear do not see the Bills as a playoff team.

Now if we beat the Broncos with some incredible defensive performance this week, I could see us as the topic discussed on every show about the Bills defense. I actually like people always picking against us, as it is fun watching them act dumbfounded when we win. The Browns haven't played a top defense yet this year until us.

They walked into a buzz saw.

No way. Manning threw for only 179 yards against the Chiefs, and "only" 257 against the Dolphins the previous week. If he struggles against the Bills, the story will definitely turn to "What's wrong with Peyton?" and "When will Peyton retire?"

To my knowledge, CBS doesn't have this game protected and it suddenly has tons of playoff implications. Anybody have any insight on this?

it's a 4PM game. Flex it to prime time?

New England at San Diego 8:30 PM is already a playoff implication type game.

Can the Chargers knock off the king?