GoFundMe for Darryl Talley (Update 7/12- Bills Hire Darryl)

I'm just confused why he would take money from fans but not friends?

And how does NFL base the amount a player receives on a date? The article said Talley only receives $39,000 a year because he missed the date for $120,000.

The new article is great. He is getting all the free medical help he needs. I wonder if he also gets the $120,000 per year as well.

Money doesn't cure depression. I wish it did.

He took a lot of money from people like Jim, Bruce and Andre. Getting his pension straightened out is key. The money bought him time to work on the depression.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just confused why he would take money from fans but not friends?

And how does NFL base the amount a player receives on a date? The article said Talley only receives $39,000 a year because he missed the date for $120,000.

The new article is great. He is getting all the free medical help he needs. I wonder if he also gets the $120,000 per year as well.

Money doesn't cure depression. I wish it did.

So we shouldn't give money to the family that lost the child?

Yes, you should, if you can spare it and want too. The point is that someone was trying to put a downer on a successful campaign that may have saved a life but at the very least saved a marriage. The world is always going to be a place where if you help in one place you didn't help in another place of need. You can't feel guilty about that if you helped out since you a least helped out.

Feel proud for giving something back to someone who gave you loads of memories and emotions, help out others if you can.

I dont think Talley had a cause. If anything go after the NFL so the hundreds of retired players get help. Talley made a couple million in his career. I dont realy remember him in Buffalo since his retirement either.

Thats funny because I do.

I have seen him a lot

CBF

Yes, you should, if you can spare it and want too. The point is that someone was trying to put a downer on a successful campaign that may have saved a life but at the very least saved a marriage. The world is always going to be a place where if you help in one place you didn't help in another place of need. You can't feel guilty about that if you helped out since you a least helped out.

Feel proud for giving something back to someone who gave you loads of memories and emotions, help out others if you can.

Of course. The intention of my question was rhetorical.

Give to anyone you want. Sad that Talley gets 3x more from Buffalo, thats all.

Thats funny because I do.

I have seen him a lot

CBF

I never did.

This.

Yeah, a guy that made millions and now has nothing. There was no explanation how he lost millions. Sorry for the confusion.

Give to anyone you want. Sad that Talley gets 3x more from Buffalo, thats all.

I never did.

Yeah, a guy that made millions and now has nothing. There was no explanation how he lost millions. Sorry for the confusion.

I know you're just trolling at this point, but having spent some time with Darryl I can tell you that he lost his money because his business was hit hard by the recession and he used his personal finances to make his payroll and take care of his employees. The right business move would have been to file for bankruptcy, but as Jim Kelly will attest to, that route also comes with much public scorn.

There was a hell of a lot of explanation. Just because you weren't paying attention, doesn't mean it wasn't explained.

I know you're just trolling at this point, but having spent some time with Darryl I can tell you that he lost his money because his business was hit hard by the recession and he used his personal finances to make his payroll and take care of his employees. The right business move would have been to file for bankruptcy, but as Jim Kelly will attest to, that route also comes with much public scorn.

Did I miss something?

Did Jim ever file for bankruptcy?

CBF

There was a hell of a lot of explanation. Just because you weren't paying attention, doesn't mean it wasn't explained.

Go ahead and educate me then.

Oh boy. The story doesn't add up. But good for the Talley's.

Who is next broke former Bill we take of? There is a long list.

Watch it.....

CBF

The article by Tim Graham did the job. Talley got the medical attention needed. He got hired by the Bills. The NFL disability program will take care of him. Hope Talley donates that $150,000 to a great cause of his choice. Now that would be a happy ending. Edited by TheTruthHurts