Week 13: Browns' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoyer is dying to lose a game. He's tried so hard lately but keeps messing up and pulling out late victories. Mario & the gang will wreak havoc on him.

haha it does seem that way. He will have Gordon and (possibly) Cameron though... That sucks for us.

And the Bills played the Jets ... twice.

sure. They also played Jax, ATL and Tampa. Combined 7 wins. One of which was the Browns! The other two they beat at the last second. Just sayin, their schedule has not been hard. Edited by YoloinOhio

haha it does seem that way. He will have Gordon and (possibly) Cameron though... That sucks for us.

I'm actually confident Gilmore will hold his own against Gordon. He has seemed to do well in the past against bigger receivers. The refs seem to let corners get more physical with them, which plays into Gilmore's strengths.

Tashaun Gipson not being ruled out for the season

@RQUINN619

#Browns lost FS Tashaun Gipson for year, who was having All Pro season. Former #Bills Jim Leonard will likely start alongside Donte Whitner

@john_wawrow

Vagabond #Bills finally back home, looking ahead to hosting #Browns in key AFC playoff-race showdown. http://pro32.ap.org/...returning-home

@RQUINN619

Some stats to compare #Bills D with Schwartz and Pettine. Preeeetty, preeettty, preeeetty good.

B3VBjfoCMAApQyY.jpg

@NateUlrichABJ

Keys to the game for #Browns at #Bills (Week 13) -- http://www.ohio.com/...ek-13-1.544457

Robertson 1-on-1: This Is The Biggest Game So Far (1:36)

Craig Robertson talks about the Atlanta game and looking ahead to Buffalo.

I can't tell if the Browns are legitimate or not... they've had an easy schedule, but wins are wins.... Looks like Pettine's defense is strong against the pass, and weak against the rush (sounds about right)... And our team can't run the ball to save it's life most games. Could be interesting.

They really only have 2 legit wins against good teams in Pitt & Cincy.

All those other wins came against bad teams NO, Tenn, Oakland, TB Atl, and they lost to Houston Pitt, Balt, Jacksonville.

CB Joe Haden on Sammy, so who will cover Woods

All those other wins came against bad teams NO, Tenn, Oakland, TB Atl, and they lost to Houston Pitt, Balt, Jacksonville.

Justin Gilbert is starting to play much better. The Browns safeties can be exploited in coverage, especially Jim Leonhard. Scott Chandler and 7-11 may have expanded roles. Have to exploit their leaky run D too.

Skrine will get Woods. I think Sammy will see single coverage all day. They better not shy away from Haden like they did Revis.

Tashaun Gipson not being ruled out for the season

@RQUINN619

#Browns lost FS Tashaun Gipson for year, who was having All Pro season. Former #Bills Jim Leonard will likely start alongside Donte Whitner

@john_wawrow

Vagabond #Bills finally back home, looking ahead to hosting #Browns in key AFC playoff-race showdown. http://pro32.ap.org/...returning-home

whitner and Leonard? I'm picking up Chandler in fantasy this week.

This should be a good game. Biggest advantage for Buffalo: Hoyer hasn't played well the last 2 games and is getting nervous and frustrated. If our D-line can get after him early and force him into mistakes then Hoyer may perform like a Jets quarterback.

Biggest advantage for Cleveland: Mike Pettine. This guy is the real deal as a head coach. If the Browns make the playoffs he should be coach of the year. He goes for the jugular, his offense is creative, and the players play hard. Perfect example was the Atlanta game. Losing by a point with time running out they get down to Atlanta 30 yard line with 16 seconds left. Calls time out. Idiot announcers (Burlein and Tasker) can't believe he didn't save his last time out until the final play. Pettine calls for a short pass over the middle and instructs the rest of his offense to stay together and get to the line to spike the ball. Play goes for 10 yards and the receiver actually went down instead of trying to earn any more yards so they can spike the ball.

Worked out perfectly and Cundiff had to kick a 37 yarder instead of a 47 yarder. I guarantee Marrone isn't bold enough to execute that and would have tried to run the ball up the middle for little or no gain.

Buffalo's got more talent and Cleveland can be inconsistent here and there but they can really play ball. I gotta favor them if the game's within 10 or less.

Edited by GaryPinC

Joe Haden is grossly overrated. I pray that they single him up on Watkins. Last week against the Falcons he switched between Julio Jones and Roddy White. But he gave up an easy TD to Julio Jones, look at his coverage:

Man Coverage on Jones who's in the slot. Gilbert is helping Skrine on Roddy White on the other side.

post-13907-0-06143900-1416999564_thumb.jpg

Haden BITES hard on the play action and Jones is wide open. And when I say wide open, Haden wasn't within 5 yards of him.

post-13907-0-37432400-1416999697_thumb.jpg

Between Jones and White, Haden gave up 92+ yards and a TD. He made up for it a bit with an interception. Skrine is worse but Haden is just overrated. He's a good not great CB.

Honestly Sammy could have a great day if the Bills choose to challenge Haden and he's in man coverage.

Edited by Wayne Cubed

Joe Haden is grossly overrated. I pray that they single him up on Watson. Last week against the Falcons he switched between Julio Jones and Roddy White. But he gave up an easy TD to Julio Jones, look at his coverage:

Man Coverage on Jones who's in the slot. Gilbert is helping Skrine on Roddy White on the other side.

post-13907-0-06143900-1416999564_thumb.jpg

Haden BITES hard on the play action and Jones is wide open. And when I say wide open, Haden wasn't within 5 yards of him.

post-13907-0-37432400-1416999697_thumb.jpg

Between Jones and White, Haden gave up 92+ yards and a TD. He made up for it a bit with an interception. Skrine is worse but Haden is just overrated. He's a good not great CB.

Honestly Sammy could have a great day if the Bills choose to challenge Haden and he's in man coverage.

Watkins I presume. Good info there.

Justin Gilbert is starting to play much better. The Browns safeties can be exploited in coverage, especially Jim Leonhard. Scott Chandler and 7-11 may have expanded roles. Have to exploit their leaky run D too.

Probably means we'll try to force it to the WRs 40 times, knowing our offensive gameplanning ;)