Patriots look scary good...

Dragonborn10

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will believe Bellichick is one of the greatest if he wins another Superbowl after Brady retires. Until then I maintain that he is just an above average coach with one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time.

Bellichick gets way too much credit..

I will believe Bellichick is one of the greatest if he wins another Superbowl after Brady retires. Until then I maintain that he is just an above average coach with one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time.

Bellichick gets way too much credit..

Well fortunately, when they write the record books, they aren't aren't going to be polling guys like you (or me). Virtually across the board, writers, players, coaches, Belichick is considered one of, if not the best. Certainly of his own era,

Now let's bicker about Jerry Rice, was he really any good? Or was it all Montana and Young... :lol:

Well fortunately, when they write the record books, they aren't aren't going to be polling guys like you (or me). Virtually across the board, writers, players, coaches, Belichick is considered one of, if not the best. Certainly of his own era,

I believe it was Marv Levy who said, even as a hall of famer, that the quarterback makes the coach. He could have just taken full credit for his dominant AFC teams. Instead he spoke the truth.

11-5 with Matt Cassel.

Yeah.....he also went 5-11 in 2000 with Drew Bledsoe at quarterback. Not exactly a stellar record.

And when if ever does he begin starting Tom Brady at quarterback if it wasn't for that killer hit Mo Lewis laid on Bledsoe?

I believe it was Marv Levy who said, even as a hall of famer, that the quarterback makes the coach. He could have just taken full credit for his dominant AFC teams. Instead he spoke the truth.

Marv probably just didn't want people to think coaching had anything to do with losing Super Bowls...

"It's all about the quarterback...."

Edited by HoF Watkins

I happen to think that the spygate scandal ran deeper than most people even realize but man it just sounds dumb when people constantly refer to them as the "Cheatriots" or "Bellicheat" or in this case, just "the Cheaters." All it does is perpetuate our already glaring inferiority complex. Just call them the freaking Patriots.

Dude you're the man!

I happen to think that the spygate scandal ran deeper than most people even realize but man it just sounds dumb when people constantly refer to them as the "Cheatriots" or "Bellicheat" or in this case, just "the Cheaters." All it does is perpetuate our already glaring inferiority complex. Just call them the freaking Patriots.

Dude you're the man!

spygate exposed them and I believe they once again have developed a new system yet to be discovered. Their defense just seems to know the plays the opposing team is running and the offense seems to know we're to go with the ball before the snap

spygate exposed them and I believe they once again have developed a new system yet to be discovered. Their defense just seems to know the plays the opposing team is running and the offense seems to know we're to go with the ball before the snap

Whoa---the offense seems knows where (or "we're") to go before before the snap???!!!

And the D seems to be able to see what play the other team is lining up for?

Man, I think you are onto something. There is no way an offense should normally be able to know what to do or where to go--just now way!

Let us know when you have cracked their new system!

Ummm, no... They're the Pat*s.

Whoa---the offense seems knows where (or "we're") to go before before the snap???!!!

And the D seems to be able to see what play the other team is lining up for?

Man, I think you are onto something. There is no way an offense should normally be able to know what to do or where to go--just now way!

Let us know when you have cracked their new system!

Dude, do the media corps pay you to post here? You continuously refuse to believe that the Patriots are above cheating. I wonder how you felt/feel about the NFL destroying all of the evidence from the Pats* cheating scandal? It is not too difficult to posit that they are still cheating.