Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The USDA regulates beef, poultry, and egg production.

Please explain how Tyson's Foods is not part of the federal government.

It's not part of the federal government

So are tobacco companies and distilleries. Please tell me that they're part of the Federal Government too.

They are not part of the federal government, also.

Boy, that was difficult. You guys are complete retards

You mean it plays a role in a federal regulatory agency? Is that what your pea brain is attempting to explain?

No, I mean "is a part of the federal government," you idiot.

By the way...what you're doing? For the record, THIS is obfuscating, you dolt.

Hey !

The P.A.C.E. program that I help run is "regulated" by the government. (CMS)

That makes me a part of the federal government.

Now I can opt out of Obamacare............. :w00t:

I never thought about it, but once the feds took over the internet, the telecom company I work for became part of the federal government too. I'll see if I can get me one of those fat pension plans us feds are entitled to.

I never thought about it, but once the feds took over the internet, the telecom company I work for became part of the federal government too. I'll see if I can get me one of those fat pension plans us feds are entitled to.

Sadly, I'm a government contractor. Hence, by definition, not part of the federal government.

But that must mean I'm not regulated, either. Time to bill for a two-hour nap...

Sadly, I'm a government contractor. Hence, by definition, not part of the federal government.

But that must mean I'm not regulated, either. Time to bill for a two-hour nap...

Yeah that whole government exemption thing is a piece of crap.

No, I mean "is a part of the federal government," you idiot.

By the way...what you're doing? For the record, THIS is obfuscating, you dolt.

Well, you are still wrong. I've proved it over and over. You clowns need to drop the conspiracy crap.

What conspiracy? The Fed isn't an agency of the federal government. That's not a conspiracy, it's a fact.

I'm pretty sure that we can add 'conspiracy' to the ever-growing list of words he can't accurately define.

I'm pretty sure that we can add 'conspiracy' to the ever-growing list of words he can't accurately define.

It's right up there next to the word "proved" -- he's proven nothing about this topic other than his own self inflicted ignorance.

Well, you are still wrong. I've proved it over and over. You clowns need to drop the conspiracy crap.

Oh no, a conspiracy theory was put forth. But whatever

http://www.federalreserve.gov/pf/pdf/pf_5.pdf

So in this link the fed calls itself a federal agency. Are they lying or mistaken?

What conspiracy? The Fed isn't an agency of the federal government. That's not a conspiracy, it's a fact.

Why does this say it's a federal agency?

https://www.ffiec.gov/agencies.htm

You're the only one talking about conspiracies here, Bozo. We're just making fun of you.

Which is the funny part. You guys are so retarded you are laughing at me for being right. You just are too stupid to figure out the obvious.

It doesn't say that, dumbass.

Yes it does, and so have the fifty other links I have posted. Man up and admit you are wrong. How low can you get?

Irrelevent. You want to change the topic, I understand why.

I gotta run now. One more for the road:

http://academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/BU113/fed_agencies.htm

Is this wrong? Are all the sites I posted lies? You all are idiots

Oh it's irrelevant as hell. It's listed on your site as a financial regulatory agency which it is absolutely not. So if they were wrong about that what makes you think they're not wrong about listing the Fed? Or maybe that site wasn't talking about federal agencies at all?

Which is the funny part. You guys are so retarded you are laughing at me for being right. You just are too stupid to figure out the obvious.

Yes it does, and so have the fifty other links I have posted. Man up and admit you are wrong. How low can you get?

No, it doesn't say that. You just don't understand it.

Don't like that one? Here, how about one on how Fed puts federal laws into operation

http://www.bankrate.com/finance/federal-reserve/fed-dodd-frank-financial-reform.aspx

:lol: Dodd-Frank was legislation. The Federal Reserve had no role in either writing or implementing it. The names (Chris) Dodd and (Barney) Frank should have been a giveaway.

I don't know. Who the !@#$ is Christine Bauer-Ramazani and why is her word the gospel on this. What are her credentials on the subject?

Who are you to doubt the MySpace page of a linguistics instructor at the 104th-best Catholic private liberal arts college in Vermont?

Don't like that one? Here, how about one on how Fed puts federal laws into operation

http://www.bankrate.com/finance/federal-reserve/fed-dodd-frank-financial-reform.aspx

I have more.

Where does that say the Fed is a federal agency?

It doesn't say that, dumbass.

The Federal Reserve has supervisory and regulatory authority over a wide range of financial institutions and activities. It works with other federal and state supervisory authorities to ensure the safety and soundness of financial institutions,..

The Federal Reserve shares supervisory and regulatory responsibilities for domestic banking institutions with the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), and the Office of Thrift Supervision (OTS) at the federal level, and with the banking departments of the various states. ....

What does it not say?

Who are you to doubt the MySpace page of a linguistics instructor at the 104th-best Catholic private liberal arts college in Vermont?

Where does that say the Fed is a federal agency?

It's implied in first paragraph

Yawn, here is yet another one

http://www.econlib.org/library/Enc/FinancialRegulation.html

Keep demonstrating that you cannot accept the truth. You have zero credibility

Edited by gatorman