as noted somewhere in a still hopeful playoff thread

helpful to Bills

Seattle, Raiders, Saints, Houston and not listed an important night game

Indy!!!

and MNF Titans

Of course we'll have obvious rooting interests in the two prime time games:

NE.png at IND.png

PIT.png at TEN.png

I understand your interests are regarding playoffs as remote the possibility, but Lions at Cardinals and Eagles at Packers are going to be two of three games of the week (outside of the Patriots game).

I'm resolved to the fact we're not getting there again, so I look forward to these awesome games. I see the Cardinals winning even without Palmer as Stanton played well already for a couple of games. God, I want to see the Patriots lose, and the Packers are getting hot. This should still be an awesome offensive matchup.

Bengals v NO. Those with NFL Replay check out the intentional grounding no call at ~6 minutes to go in 1st quarter. An aborted flea flacker where Dalton made a throw from within the pocket that did not land within 15 or 20 yards of ANYBODY! Can't help it. This kind of crap makes me angry.

Bengals v NO. Those with NFL Replay check out the intentional grounding no call at ~6 minutes to go in 1st quarter. An aborted flea flacker where Dalton made a throw from within the pocket that did not land within 15 or 20 yards of ANYBODY! Can't help it. This kind of crap makes me angry.

Just called intentional grounding on Russell Wilson on a pass play similar to what Orton threw vs. Miami with the receiver being on a different page.

Nice job by Mallett to orchestrate a nice two minute drive for a TD. Texan 14 Browns 7 at the half.

Teddy B from the end zone threw the exact pass that Orton did and No intentional grounding-Unbelievable

Yeah i saw that. In pocket- back of end zone, threw just to get rid of it.. Ball landed 15 yds behind Coradelle Patterson and 10 yds out of bounds. Even the announcer on red zone said, I wonder what Orton would've thought of that?