Offense is so predictable: Deion Summed it up perfectly.

1B4IDie

You've got 10 days until you play again. Please for the love of god, fire Hackett and get someone else in here with some skill as an OC. I know you can't revamp the entire O in 10 days, but give us a playcaller with some creativity and willingness to adjust and try and win. I know people will say the O needs to perform better and that's true, but 7 quarters without a TD, the OC is the boss of the offense, well it's time the boss is held responsible.

you can fire Hackett, but hiring someone "new" won't do them any good mid season.

I'm not making excuses for any coach I am reiterating (again)

if a play is called and the QB misses (does not see) the open guy in the end zone 5 yards in front of him

do you blame the play called or the guy who didn't execute?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another flash of brilliance from Neon Deion, duh. Sammy is not 100% which is likely why we have gone flat. But You have to ask why are we not developing more of our weapons like Mike WIlliams? Does he suck or is Marrone just on a power trip with him?

you can fire Hackett, but hiring someone "new" won't do them any good mid season.

I'm not making excuses for any coach I am reiterating (again)

if a play is called and the QB misses (does not see) the open guy in the end zone 5 yards in front of him

do you blame the play called or the guy who didn't execute?

It depends if the play is called is a players strength or weakness. Orton was doing well and other QBs did well last year before they "opened up the playbook". I just do not know how one can objectively look at what is going on and say there is not a problem.

Last Year:

EJ showed promise

Thad won games and came close in others

Tuel showed some flashes

This Year:

EJ benched

Thad realeased

Tuel to PS

Orton for three weeks looks good then, after more time in the system looks horrible.

I don't understand why the media doesn't ask "Hey do you coaches see this pattern"?

Edited by A Dog Named Kelso

I don't understand why the media doesn't ask "Hey do you coaches see this pattern"?

I put it down to teams having current game film to study and too many passes for a guy who can only stand in the pocket because he can't mover well.

boggling is the 6 ypc on the ground. but how does one disguise the run game? other than faking it?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Another flash of brilliance from Neon Deion, duh. Sammy is not 100% which is likely why we have gone flat. But You have to ask why are we not developing more of our weapons like Mike WIlliams? Does he suck or is Marrone just on a power trip with him?

Right, so if Watkins is not 100%, you don't get Williams involved?

This is a stubborn, stubborn staff given that they have not had a lot of success.

I don't know what you can expect from a QB who literally has no support from his coaches or team around him. The offense and red zone offense were bad long before Orton took over.

More. I expect more. He is missing key throws and we were lucky we weren't picked off several times. The bouquets thrown around when Orton took over highlighted accurate downfield passing. Fair enough. Let's see it.

The guy has never been an elite QB, and he still isn't. He needs help from his run game to keep the defense honest.

When the Bills have a solid O line, and run game then complain all you want about the QB. Things are only going to get worse for KO if the team has no run game.

I can't disagree on the run game, but the OL has given KO time since the bye.

Cowher HC, Scwartz DC and Whiesenhunt OC = Super Bowl

I like this! Or Harbaugh at OC. Either one. Cower was interesting in the pregame. He talked only about the Bills, and knew a lot about players like Woods, Dixon, etc. that most national commentators generally ignore. Could be nothing, but I found it interesting.

Right, so if Watkins is not 100%, you don't get Williams involved?

This is a stubborn, stubborn staff given that they have not had a lot of success.

Marrone and Hackett need to be fired. the sooner the better. your right on about the stubborness. Why are they stubborn when they are not winning!@

Between Williams suddenly sucking so much that he only gets 3 plays, and Marrone on one of his power trips, I'll take Marrone on a power trip.

I like this! Or Harbaugh at OC. Either one. Cower was interesting in the pregame. He talked only about the Bills, and knew a lot about players like Woods, Dixon, etc. that most national commentators generally ignore. Could be nothing, but I found it interesting.

Cower was sucking all the Bills players off so hard I thought he was going to get chapped lips.

Where there is smoke . . .

Deion. Its freaking Deion.

Who remembers a game between the Bills and Falcons back during the glory years? Deion was playing CB for Atlanta. The game was in Buffalo.

As I recall, we won something like 38-7. Late in the game Deion picked off a pass and ran it back a long way for a touchdown. he was hot dogging and showboating for the last 10 or 15 yards into the end zone.

I will always remember that. The clown was totally about himself and his own self promotion; didn't give a rat's ass his team was being beaten into dust by the Bills.

That's Deion in my mind.

F him.

Now, having said that: our offense is horrible, it is totally predictable, and it has no imagination whatsoever.

EDIT: The game I am thinking appears to be: November 22, 1992 Atlanta Falcons Rich Stadium W 41–14 9–2

Can you guys imagine what it's like being 9 and 2 after 11 games? I forgot what that feels like.

Sad but true.

Edited by Stopthepain

Cower was sucking all the Bills players off so hard I thought he was going to get chapped lips.

Where there is smoke . . .

Because the Bills have good players. He also made it quite clear he doesn't think either Marrone or Philbin should be fired and took a pretty strong stance on it. It'd be pretty disingenuous to say that while plotting to take the gig. No chance Cower coaches again, let alone in Buffalo. JMO of course, but I feel pretty confident about that prediction.

Who remembers a game between the Bills and Falcons back during the glory years? Deion was playing CB for Atlanta. The game was in Buffalo.

As I recall, we won something like 38-7. Late in the game Deion picked off a pass and ran it back a long way for a touchdown. he was hot dogging and showboating for the last 10 or 15 yards into the end zone.

I will always remember that. The clown was totally about himself and his own self promotion; didn't give a rat's ass his team was being beaten into dust by the Bills.

That's Deion in my mind.

F him.

Now, having said that: our offense is horrible, it is totally predictable, and it has no imagination whatsoever.

EDIT: The game I am thinking appears to be: November 22, 1992 Atlanta Falcons Rich Stadium W 41–14 9–2

Can you guys imagine what it's like being 9 and 2 after 11 games? I forgot what that feels like.

Sad but true.

I was at that game.

Yes, horrible, horrible playcalling. Why they called those plays where Orton threw behind his receivers, where players fall down, where receivers drop the ball, where lineman whiff on blocks, where balls get batted at the line--these play calls suck. Why did he call them?

Those aren't plays you big dummy.