Bills at Dolphins TNF - 2nd Half Game Thread

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4th and 4 and you throw deep? Run it to your left...you had open field. God help the Bills fans. This team went into the Bye week looking good and now they are playing horrible football. This offense is WORSE now than when EJ was under center. I am done.

Please , no Jeff Tuel, EVER.... seriously, the guy doesn't even belong in the league. EJ may not turn out to be the answer, but the talent gap between him and a guy like Tuel is a chasm. Tuel would just represent more of the past fifteen years' mentality for this franchise. You just aren't going to find a good QB dumpster diving. Play EJ for December unless you beat the Browns and Jets which appears unlikely.

You wish Terry would have only paid $1.3 billion for the team and spent the other 1000 million dollars on the A-team coaching staff.

I guess McLovin' got hurt when the Miami RB undressed him.

Please , no Jeff Tuel, EVER.... seriously, the guy doesn't even belong in the league. EJ may not turn out to be the answer, but the talent gap between him and a guy like Tuel is a chasm. Tuel would just represent more of the past fifteen years' mentality for this franchise. You just aren't going to find a good QB dumpster diving. Play EJ for December unless you beat the Browns and Jets which appears unlikely.

Dude..Gimme a friggin break.....Tuel is on the practice squad....he is a practice player....no chance he starts.....just drop it for christ's sake...

You wish Terry would have only paid $1.3 billion for the team and spent the other 1000 million dollars on the A-team coaching staff.

you sometimes get less than you pay for. you very rarely get more than you paid for. terry hopefully knew this with the bills and especially with coaches and gm's.

Another game pissed away by poor offense. I haven't been hard on Marrone thus far, but this team has too much talent to be playing like this. Marrone and Hacket must go. And may as well start E.J. from here on out because the season is now officially over.

32 of these jobs in the world and we can't find one competent person to lead this team!

Embarrassed

Well, the good news is that the Bills ownership and future is resolved. The uncertainty surrounding the franchise truly took Buffalo out of the running for top talent. They would interview for the Bills job, but it was strictly a bargaining chip for the job they really wanted. That is no longer the case. We may just get a real Head Coach after a long line of pretenders.

Dude..Gimme a friggin break.....Tuel is on the practice squad....he is a practice player....no chance he starts.....just drop it for christ's sake...

Settle down there, I Know there's no chance of Tuel starting. Just responding to a post calling for Tuel over a return to EJ.

Post game news conference by Marrone is underwhelming. Show some passion man. Geez

what do you want him to say? "i'm in the wrong league"? there wasn't a bidding war for his services in the nfl. this is on the bills management. the football talent they got is not good enough. hasn't been for 15 years. won't be til every vestige of the previous regime is exorcised. Edited by birdog1960