Tannehill banged up going into TNF

YoloinOhio

Or we will turn back into the old Bills and find a way to lose

CBF

Come on CBF, all this negativity is just making bad juju for the game. Let's just be optimistic for a change (despite how foreign that is to bills fans).

Sure they may break our hearts. But if we expect it, it's like we've already lined the universe up against them.

You expect the best and take what they give you... Like a man... No matter how much feels good or stings, you know u put nothing but positive energy into the pool.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny, as you don't want Tannehill out with a sack in the first quarter. You'd want him to be hampered enough to play poorly. Matt Moore is not a bad QB and could help their team.

We should win this game, and thankfully it's almost like another bye with 10 days before the next game. SWAT and FREDEX can most likely really heal before we play the Jets. I like us against the Jets, and I'm not that impressed with the Browns.

We'll see.

Tannehill is not listed on the fish injury report at all so he apparently did not miss any practice time this week. I guess we will see.

He was LP all week. But will start.

http://espn.go.com/blog/miami-dolphins/post/_/id/11518/dolphins-final-injury-report-cortland-finnegan-out-ryan-tannehill-probable

Edited by YoloinOhio

Daryn Colledge (Left Guard) is still out per CBS, echoing the Sun-Sentinel.

Report: Dolphins rule OL Daryn Colledge out Thursday

by Sean d'Oliveira | CBSSports.com

(10:26 am ET) The Dolphins’ offensive line will be without another starter Thursday against Buffalo after guard Daryn Colledge was ruled out, reports the Sun Sentinel.

Colledge has missed the last two games while dealing with a back injury. The Dolphins will also be without left tackle Branden Albert after being placed on injured reserve because of a severe knee injury.

Edited by Matt in KC